F*** Me!

spunkey_monkey_boy

i've always though the goon was my favorite rider with his mental street style but i was bored this afternoon and just downloaded a load of random vids off the shack, one of the m was phil_feeney_edit4 and by god i was blown away, who does that guy ride for because he's f**kin amazing!!!

anyway heres the link, you have to download this its possibly the best video i've seen since do the goon again, oh yeah and i also downloaded canbera trials and that place looks amazing for street! and its got nice weather (off to oz)

phil feeney

canbera

yeah phils is a good video , especially if you like street! i think he rode bmx for a year or two and then came back to trials! Crazy spinny moves :huh: Don't think he rides for anyone either!

yeah i stuck this on before i rode last night along with a bit of road fools 13 and Lee's (mr koxx) TWP vid :P

Mike

i ride with phil all the time, amazing rider, the best infact, un sponsored, if you want any of his other vids add me to msn or something mate(Y) justboy24@hotmail.com, he was out of trials for a year or so but has come back, he used to ride a koxx lol!!!

Damn now i wish i had msn.

If you've got any linky's that'd be great :huh: