Two Big Rides, Organising Now To See Peoples Ideas

ben_travis

So where should we ride in these areas?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. So where should we ride in these areas?

• Nottingham
    • Leicester
    • Loughborough
    • Natural in Notts area
    • YMSA comp areas?Hull
    • Sheffield
    • Leeds
    • Natty in Yorkshire area
    • TYKE trials comp areas?

righty.

I finish exams on 16th May this year and am planning for some decent weather and some rides to be organised. Here we go, as the GF lives in Leicester, i am planning a small visit to that area to see her till the wednesday night, now i want to stay in that area to go for a decent ride in that area this may well include

Nottingham Street

Natural Riding (tarty made a suggestion, forgot its name)

Leicester

Loughborough

(any more suggestions???)

So this may be a ride for the thursday or Friday, alternatively i could come ride that w/e (21st/22nd), depending on everyones thoughts.

Following this i will be returning to hull, the birth place of myself, to ride with the guys from there, and possibly raid the Tartybikes place see if i can find some stuff to spend on :P. So organisation of a similar ride during the week or on the sunday in yorkshire, suggestions i make are

leeds

hull

sheffield

Natty in yorkshire

any other random places, make some more suggestions!!!

so what do u guys think, i know this is well in advance, but you know its good to organise big rides well in advance, i am quite happy with riding natty both days or street both days on the w/e, although one day (sat) in leicester area, and one day (sun) in yorkshire are would be fantastic.

any suggestions

sorry for long winded post, want to make it as clear as poss.

ben

for street notts would be the best in the leicestershire area and for natural my new spot cademan woods witch isnt far from me in shepshed.

both are very good places to ride and ill be up for rideing either.

im not sure but i think tarty may have suggested that place. ANyway, any more suggestions guys,

if anyone wants to add me to msn feel free, we can have a chat and some organising.

cheers guys

ben

Hey again guys,

adam,

i will probs only able to ride that natural u talking about on the saturday anyway, so thats the day i would prefer to meet up and ride this amazing natural try improve my skills, i think ill be riding with damon and hull boys on the sunday, so im trying to find where they would like to go, hence the second part of question about yorkshire riding! but yea ill chat to u on msn about riding on the saturday if your up for it!

yea so guys think im gunna ride natty with adam one of the days so if u fancy riding that with us, assuming its ok with the locals, we will meet up there for a decent ride :D

now i am still open to suggestions for riding street in yorkshire,

cheers

ben