Cardiff

steve sturt

Does anyone ride Cardiff at all. I used to live there about 3 years ago and there was only me and a guy called Ed that rode. I used to like the Temple of Peace and Health (Temple of Doom) just for the novelty value of riding soemwhere known as The Temple of Doom. The police station looked good too, except that its a police station.

Hi Steve,

Just validated you literally 10 seconds before you posted this :-

I live in Cardiff, havent ridden much to be honest although ive been out a bit more recently, wheres the 'temple of doom'? Sounds interesting..

Temple of Peace and Health is opposite the Welsh college of Music and drama. In that bit with The National Assembly building. Its just some big ledges and some gaps from some steps. There is also a steep handrail you can roll down from a head high ledge, but it was always too scary for me.

Oooh.. think I know where you mean, down by all the uni buildings, usually full of skaters?

As for anyone else riding in Cardiff, it seems there is noone, theres a couple of members on here who come down every now and then from.. erm, somewhere about 20 mins away, and they say they've never seen any other trials riders here either... apart from some french dude :- Very odd for a biggish city..

You thinking of riding cardiff sometime?

i do and a few mates every weekend just about, i live in barry and most of the others live in caerfilly, we know just about all of the spots and stuff and are prettt decent riders. theres about 8-9 riders who ride there mostly. if u ever come down add me to msn :)

Edited by trialkid
Personal e-mail