Car Insurance.

Big_oll

Mmm, i havent had any good quotes with them either, or the autotrader one.

My best so far has been Tesco at £970 with Elephant a close second at £980

This is for a 1988 Mini Mayfair Auto which cost me £50. Whats wrong with this picture...  :)

OUCH! i have 3yrs NCB and am 22, i been quoted by tesco FULL COMP on a 1997 IMPORTED Toyota MR2 2.0 T-bar Turbo, with 350 bhp and full veilside kit and car value at £12,000 at £780 per yr!

if you have just passed your test though, get the pass plus and go with norich union. they knock off 54% with pass plus. i had my 1st cars premium TPFT cut from £1790 to £700 after i took me pass +

But dont get full comp and DONT claim for anything! as if you do, you wont have ANY NCB in your 2nd year as the pass + only works for the 1st year of driving. so if the Pass plus nocks a grand off your ins and you claim, then it will go back up a grand in the 2nd year!

Ry

(Y)

Looks good... but...

'You or any named drivers must not have had any accidents or claims within the last 5 years or have any claims pending'

Reckon that includes people who have been driving for 2 years, and not crashed yet? hehe

Edit: Rubbish quote for me, even with an extra year's no claims than I currently have, went up about 30% from what I pay now (Y)