Which Gloves!

Chris Cook

Troy Lee xc gloves at 20 quid (in the picture above) or the new air gloves which are a thinner, cooler version so probably better suited to the summer.

I've used xc's for about 8 months with no problems at all, i'd deffinately reccomend a pair and the TLD quality is pretty much unmatched IMO.

661 gloves are pretty good, clever little grippy things for the brakes and thick padding were needed on the palm etc or Race Face which were my last pair. Id say go with 661 cos theres a bit more padding

Catch you all at the Portsmouth ride, You better be there.

Harry. (Littleharrys@hotmail.com)

i've said this a million times, but as yet, i dont think anyone has tried them, apart from me. I brought these for XC use, as they suggest, i now have 4pairs, and use them for everything! after 1 1/2 yrs, my first pair has a slight hole in the end of the thumb, but thats it. And they're dead cheapo too.

hit me

(Y)

alpine stars jet, i think they are, the older version anyway, cost me about £26, they are great, i can feel the bar, but at the same time not too thin. Theyve also got leather pad things below your little finger on the palm of your hand, thats where mowst gloves first rip, like my first set of alpinestars gloves, IMO bloody great gloves.

alpine stars kit

just click on the gloves bit and they are on there. i would put a pic up but its a flash site and i cant be bothered to doa print screenetc.