Brown Koxx Bloxx Vs

Will Arnold

A mate of mine bought the plazzies (running a smooth rim with tar) and the pad ripped off the backings in just over a week (imagine what a grind could've done). After seeing what had happened to them I'd be far more inclined to go with the Bloxx. However, they may have just been a duff pair.

Hi Will,

No need to spend your hard earned cash! I believe I owe you a replacement pair of Heatsinks (Y)

I've just received in todays post a small first batch of moulded pads. These are specifically for replacing the few failed hand made pads and for honouring some outstanding orders that I ran out of time to make by hand.

These pads are rather exclusive items since they won't be released to all until I have improved my assembly jigs to suit larger batches. I want to be able to go back to the days of immediate send out that I was able to acheive before my bouncing baby arrived and naturally took priority. Because of this I will be beavering away in the shed to build up a stock before I'm ready to take new orders.

Hope this is good news!

Cheers,

Steve

i had koxx bloxx vrown,

these pads can be a bit good one day bad the next if you donty keep your grind nice and rough!

they work well in all weathers and never slip if the grind id good if the grind is bad they can be unpredictable.

get koxx bloxx maybe go for yelas or red natty ones there amaizng!

A mate of mine bought the plazzies (running a smooth rim with tar) and the pad ripped off the backings in just over a week (imagine what a grind could've done). After seeing what had happened to them I'd be far more inclined to go with the Bloxx. However, they may have just been a duff pair.

A grind wouldnt have been any worse, infact it would be less likely to rip the pad off. The tar on the other hand effectivly sticks the pad to the rim therefore the sliding action peels the pad. However the gring only acts on the idea of a greater friction force, without the pad physically sticking, therefore it wouldnt pull it off the backing.

A grind wouldnt have been any worse, infact it would be less likely to rip the pad off. The tar on the other hand effectivly sticks the pad to the rim therefore the sliding action peels the pad. However the gring only acts on the idea of a greater friction force, without the pad physically sticking, therefore it wouldnt pull it off the backing.

well said :blink: