Video Competition!

rich4130

i have enjoyed everyones vids so far been cool  :blink:  except Tomm's I can't download anything from eengoedidee at the mo, it keeps crashing.  Could it be shacked please

heres my effort

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/leedstrials/...curbcrawler.mpg

mike

Yeah, if anyone can shack it that would be great. I don't have an account, but someone must have?

And that was a sweet video :) That last move was immense.

With a bit of luck i'll film and edit my video tommoro. Its definatly differnt and something i don't think anyones done on here before. Its going to shock you. Its gonna be "big"

Hopefully I will get it done.

cool

i like how this comp has got everyones creative juices going!!!

mike

Well I managed to film it. Its very differnt, I don't think many people have front hooked, front toched and wallrode a kerb. It wasn't easy but i did it.

Theres a high a low quailty for it.

Hope you like it.

Right Click and save target as.

High Version

Low Version

I'll tell you the name of the tune a little later.

Edited by Trials Punk

:lol: i really wanted to have a go o this comp! got some cool little curb tricks o me own!!

us shud all be thankful me ankles knackered!

lovin trials punk's effort. quality. had to watch it a couple o times though because kept gettin distracted by the song!!!

for ridin skills, 'CurbCrawler' is the best ive seen so far. the editting and song make it a very 'watchable' video, so tis my winner to date.

ah well, once i got me ankle sorted (bout 6 weeks yet ;) ) might just make a curb video anyway. looks like fun!

good effort lads! keep up the good work!

smithy

This competition is really cool, I just can't stop wondering what sort of stuff would Ryan Leech come up with on a curb  :P" Maybe someone should give him a call  :-

Thats an idea and a half, infact, consider him emailed :P

I'll let you know if he replies with anything.

Tom

rich4130

In your first post could you edit it with links to all the videos to make things a bit easier to navigate. At the moment theres vids on differnent pages on this thread and differnt topics on this sub forum. Arghh.

rich4130

In your first post could you edit it with links to all the videos to make things a bit easier to navigate. At the moment theres vids on differnent pages on this thread and differnt topics on this sub forum. Arghh.

Good idea (Y)

I'l try and get it stickied as well.

• 2 weeks later...