Ever See I Rider.....

rocktrials

ok, last friday, i was on my way to swing band when i went past the bmx track (bout 1 minute away from me) and i looked in that direction and on the lane to it, i noticed one rider had a monty x-lite 2003ish model, and i had wished i cud have stopped and asked where he lived. im in a medium sized town, and i dont know anyone who rides, as i would have mostly seen them before out and about, yet he couldnt have come from the next town as its 7miles away, and on a mod, thats a long distance, im the only rider my area except a friend in the next town and it gets boring riding alone sometimes, i wish i could have just spoken to him!!!!

is the the case with anyone else?

Anyone I see I will stop and talk to, then most likely will end up riding with. I think it is great to ride with someone different because you can see a different style and learn from them. It may be a tad weird going up to a stranger but you have one thing in common so what the hell!

Guy (Y)

:If I see a trials rider in whitby i grab hold of them and don't let go. (Y)

Yeah, just go upto them and talk to them, it's not like your not going to have nothing common. :(

Yarr, theres a guy who just rides around town with his girlfriend on a woodstock, never stopped to talk, and he just seems to ride by thinking hes cool. I would love it if he would show us some good stock riding, as all of us loosers here in hastings ride mod.

Me and a mate were riding in Peterorough once and rode by a person on a leeson so we just stopped and asked him if knew any good riding spots and he showed up  (Y)

If a see a new rider Ill definatly go and speak to them  (Y)

Bollox , sam ur the quietist person i know.

You dont even talk to me when i ride with you you hoe :S

yes, when i was walking home from work i saw a chinese guy on a monty mod bike, i just thought, meh pikeys are getting them now as well. just let him ride past didnt say a word. anyway got home went on TF and some guy going by the name of tranz had posted saying he has just moved to blah blah. anyway i checked his profile and found he lived like 3 roads away from me, so i pm'ed him and me and mr chai have been riding to this day. (Y)

yes, when i was walking home from work i saw a chinese guy on a monty mod bike, i just thought, meh pikeys are getting them now as well. just let him ride past didnt say a word. anyway got home went on TF and some guy going by the name of tranz had posted saying he has just moved to blah blah. anyway i checked his profile and found he lived like 3 roads away from me, so i pm'ed him and me and mr chai have been riding to this day.   (Y)

I f**king love that. (Y)

Andy is one of the best mod street riders in the country and when you first saw him you just thought he was some pikey, excellent.

EDIT: That sounds really harsh, like oh you dick you didnt know who he was kinda thing, but it actually made me laugh and I posted this as a jokey post... just incase you didnt get it at first.

Edited by MonsterJ

I f**king love that. (Y)

Andy is one of the best mod street riders in the country and when you first saw him you just thought he was some pikey, excellent.

EDIT: That sounds really harsh, like oh you dick you didnt know who he was kinda thing, but it actually made me laugh and I posted this as a jokey post... just  incase you didnt get it at first.

lol no one knew andy then, he wasnt "good good" when i met him, this was when he was still riding the monty (Y) and had long hair lol :S

Edited by Dan Hardman