Llandudno Extravaganzer!

Ducko

hey guys,

just incase anyone is going to be around the area we are having a demo on llandudno prom in north wales this sat,sun and mon!

if your around come and say hi,

cheers

craig :S

i wont be coming atall im afraid, my ankle still needs more rest (Y)

argh!

sorry guys (Y)

(i will post here again if my foot gets drastically better)

cheers

Will

anyone who turns up with a helmet and is of a good enough standard (and that we know) will be allowed to ride but this is a serious event, any (excessive) pissing around and it'll be out of the demo area and off to ride by yourself...

see you tommorrow phil :blink:

we're setting up on the top end of the prom by the pier, if you get onto the prom and ride toward the pier you'll go past us before you get to it ;)

ok at the moment the demo is cancelled, due to SHIT weather :blink: ....we cant ride in the wet its to slippy e.t.c.......ive heard that hopefully the sun comes out around 12 and will dry up a little fingers crossed people ;)"

Edited by are-em

so, how did it go? if it did go atall?

Will

ok...went very well, except i am very dissapointed that most people didnt help clear away at the end of the day, i didnt get in til 10.10pm as i was covering all the stuff up, those of you that did help, (the people that arnt even club members) ....id like to thank you, it was very much appreciated >_< .

start tomoz : meet at 9.00am

Edited by are-em

the weather out there is lovelly and i'm sat at home sneezing and snotting :S

i feel like shit and everyone else is out riding in the sun, ah well at least the weather is nice for them to ride in, it's be even worse if i was at home ill and they were also at home because of crap weather...

cheers for popping down all you scouse lot :lol: hope the comp went well today,

later

tom

well it was beautiful weather all day and there was some great riding done, the only downer was the fact that yet again there seem to be a core few who do 99% of the work whilst the others just milk it and abuse the hard work we put in.

things are going to start changing again within the club because its not fair on those who do the work when others just turn up, ride and then bugger off.

otherwise quite a good day :S (except i now feel even more ill :lol: )

well it was beautiful weather all day and there was some great riding done, the only downer was the fact that yet again there seem to be a core few who do 99% of the work whilst the others just milk it and abuse the hard work we put in.

things are going to start changing again within the club because its not fair on those who do the work when others just turn up, ride and then bugger off.

otherwise quite a good day  :S  (except i now feel even more ill  :lol:  )

yep beautiful weather it was....i dont know what were gonna do tomoz because theres few riders comin.....adam, lee, phil...you are more than welcome to come over tomoz :lol: lol

tom grow up!

me and all the lads set up and put away yesterday(and yes i no you have done alot and its appreciated) and you cant take constructive critism if someone says i think it could be better this way you go off on one!

also you like to take the piss out of people but when they do it back there in the wrong?

and for today i put a hell of alot of effort into my riding! hense why i was so knakered!

simple as this tom you grow up and if you want to take the piss expect it back, and listen to other peoples ideas other than your own!

tom grow up!

me and all the lads set up and put away yesterday(and yes i no you have done alot and its appreciated) and you cant take constructive critism if someone says i think it could be better this way you go off on one!

also you like to take the piss out of people but when they do it back there in the wrong?

and for today i put a hell of alot of effort into my riding! hense why i was so knakered!

simple as this tom you grow up and if you want to take the piss expect it back, and listen to other peoples ideas other than your own!

i actually agree with craig here....he has put a hel of a lot of effort into his ridin, this demo wouldnt have been successful if it wasnt for him, look at it that way!

Extravaganza:

Tom: dont turn riders away! This is stupid, the whole point of the club was to encourage riders to get actively (sp?) involved in the sport and all your doing is misusing power which you dont even have. As a person I really like you and dont have a problem with you at all, but the way you are to people just doesnt help the club

Me, Bob, Rob and Rory were the only people who turned up. Bob and Rory didn't even turn up to ride, they just helped us set up which shows the kind of committment which any club wants, including FreerideTrials. Ducko didn't turn up as he told me last night that he was fed up of you moaning at him. After today's ridiculous turnout, Im very disgusted with the majority's attitude. You know my wrist is close to broken, as is my ankle from the stupid drop I did yesterday (although if I knew it would hurt I wouldn't have bothered (Y) ), my arms are dead, fingers blistered, generally fatigued YET I got my arse out of bed and made it to the demo

In future (and this goes to every other member too) if you want to retain respect by fellow members, give them something to respect you by.

i actually agree with craig here....he has put a hel of a lot of effort into his ridin, this demo wouldnt have been successful if it wasnt for him, look at it that way!

riding at the demo is only about 10% of what goes into making a successful event. it doesn't take one good rider to make a demo a success, it takes a team effort and we're rapidly losing that due to my attitude, ducko's attitude and alot of other peoples attitude...

Extravaganza:

misusing power which you dont even have

Me, Bob, Rob and Rory were the only people who turned up. Bob and Rory didn't even turn up to ride, they just helped us set up which shows the kind of committment which any club wants, including FreerideTrials.

Ducko didn't turn up as he told me last night that he was fed up of you moaning at him.

In future (and this goes to every other member too) if you want to retain respect by fellow members, give them something to respect you by.

at the moment it feels like i'm the only one in the club with any power to do anything. i've tried taking a more back seat role in the demo weekend and got ducko basically calling me a lazy twat for it. i'd love everyone else to run the club but don't feel anything would happen.

you and rob put alot into the club which is great, scott and rory are becoming more involved which is also great but there are still riders who turn up just to ride, they do a small amount of work and alot of riding.

i'm sick of moaning at ducko but i'm even more sick of feeling like we do all the work and he does all the riding. weeks ago ducko said he was going to speak to a farmer about sorting some land for the summer comp and he hasn't so its been down to me (again) to find people with land and approach them (no its not because i've got the contacts its because i go looking for them).

your spot on about the respect thing and for the last few months i have tried to keep my cool with ducko and not 'moan' at him but i feel he's taking the piss out of our hard work and yet every time i say anything all i get is the same old 'i've got exams to revise for etc etc'. so have the rest of us yet we find time to run the club.

i am not going to do any more of the organisation for the july comp now, i've done enough already, if you (the other club members) want the comp to run then you'll have to put the hard work in because i've put enough work into the last 3 events. sorry if you lot don't like it but from my possition within the club it feels like i'm running it and you lot are helping out, thats not how clubs run, this club has a good committee but the workload is not shared out properly, i look foward to seeing how the club survives when i do as much work as everyone else...

Whatever you feel about each other and how things are run etc, it should not be posted on a public forum. Other forum members probably don't want to know or don't care. All these other forum members will see is a bunch of moaners who spend more time arguing than running a club.

Keep it to PMs or MSN.