My Dmr

HOPE

ok here it is...

pbpic465672.jpg

pbpic465671.jpg

pbpic465670.jpg

Umm i know its not trials, but what do you think? Is it nice, or just crappy?

>_< Please reply (Y)

Dont be to harsh :S

O yeah. Umm information.

2004 dj3, Hope mono mini rear ( Front M4 broke). Singletrack on deore hubs. 24seven bar stem combo. Dmr jump seat, profile chainring, 4jeri cranks. Azonic x pedals. :)

Edited by HOPE

i like that mate.  >_<  thats nice, how come you got a M4 rotor on the front but no caliper, lever etc?

Mat

(Y)

( Front M4 broke).

looks fine apart from those forks, i bloody hate dirtjumper forks, the most awful fork ive ever used, lotsa people like them but ive never had/used a pair that feel good

some better hubs would be good, but not entirely needed, deores are solid and fine for dirtjumping :S

Ok this is just me being completely dense, but, has that got 24" wheels? Maybe its just my eyes along with my appaling ability or knowledge to judge these things, but the wheels seem smaller than im used to (26")

My knowledge on dirt bikes/makes/size of wheels is appaling, so can someone put my out of my misery >_<

Nice bike though, would'nt mind a dirt bike along those lines myself if i could afford a second bike (Y)

Cheers

yeah, im pretty sure their 24's, mainly cos the rhythm is a 24 inch specific frame, also those rims look like the ones you get on the back of bigshits so im guessin they are 24s

soz if im wrong

ben >_<

O sorry forgot to say. They are 24's. Im small so i need small wheels, and youre wrong. I have the dmr with the adjustable brake mount things, so its made for 26 or 24.

Umm yes look what colour the chain is. I need a new one but im saving up for t-bird.

Umm front m4. The cable got ripped out by a stick. So all the oil squirted out. Thats why i need a new one. I have a mono m4 and calpiar is the biggest size i think.

The forks are crap!!! There the worst thing i brought. £170 and the rebound is slow but i forgot to put in air, I run them with no air, they can be nice after a while though.

The forks are crap!!! There the worst thing i brought. £170 and the rebound is slow but i forgot to put in air, I run them with no air, they can be nice after a while though.

my dj2's with no air absorb the shit out of every ripple and bump. if your finding the rebound slow try a lighter oil. i really like my dj's they feel the sex. however they are the 2003 models, so maybe the internals are different.

Edited by mathuds0

O sorry forgot to say. They are 24's. Im small so i need small wheels, and youre wrong. I have the dmr with the adjustable brake mount things, so its made for 26 or 24.

Umm yes look what colour the chain is. I need a new one but im saving up for t-bird.

Umm front m4. The cable got ripped out by a stick. So all the oil squirted out. Thats why i need a new one. I have a mono m4 and calpiar is the biggest size i think.

if there so 'crap' will you sell them?

Mat

:S

if there so 'crap' will you sell them?

Mat

:lol:

Lol. I know i said there crap, but i wont be able to afford new forks if i sell them. So bassicaly im stuck with them. When i earn a bit more money i will. :S lol.