Dj Memorial Ride-abingdon

Liss

Would you like a memorial ride in Abingdon?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a memorial ride in Abingdon?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't mind

Heya, this has been talked about a bit in other topics, so I thought I'd start a new one....

Would anyone like a memorial ride for DJ to be held in Abingdon? This is as well as the Portsmouth ride. The 3rd June has been mentioned?

Liss xxx

Edited by Liss

Yeah, I can't make the Portsmouth ride either, due to the fact that I am 14 and can't drive...but I really want to have an Abingdon ride organised. Anyone else?

Liss xxx

EDIT: June 3rd is a Friday.

Edited by Liss

i think we are going to try and sort one out in abingdon, but i dunno when it would be. We have had the idea since last year, but as a lot of people will be sitting exams around june we are trying to find the best date. x

Ah, good point Em. I really want this ride to go ahead....so we'll have to organise a date. I'll leave it up to you, Em, cos I don't want to interfere with what you're trying to get sorted. But yeah, if there is one organised, I'll definately be going, with you Kerrie!!

Liss xxx

Hi people...

I am the guy organising the Portsmouth DJ ride, and will gladly support all I can on your ride too. I must admit I got a bit confused when I saw DJ memorial ride on the top of this topic too... :lol: I hope that my car will be ready soon, so I could drive up for the ride...

Good luck getting it all sorted, its given me a headache or two! :S"

Jon.

the ride is most likely to be on the 3rd as its half term.

Which means i wont get there until 5.30-6.00 at night because I got to work *sob sob*

Aww! Em! At least you will actually be able to go...and I reckon June 3rd is a good idea....

Liss xxx

Well, I have been talking to Sue and Em about it, and they hope to have some kind of memorial ride organised for the 3rd of June, so the answer is probably, yes.

Liss xxx

Sorry Melissa but i dont remember speaking to you about the above mentioned date...and i am pretty sure that Em hasnt discussed it either as it is still in the early stages of organisation.

Sue (Getting frustrated with people saying things that are not true)

:) :( :)

I back up Sue on this one.

We will let everyone know when and where it will be when we are ready to and it is organised, until then please be patient, as many people know it takes a lot of hard work, espeically big rides as we need to keep it out of the way so we don't have the issue of getting moved on all the time.

Melissa please leave this for us to sort out as every time you say something it confuses people as to whats actually going on and this makes it harder for me and Sue to sort out. Sorry if you feel that we are being rude to you, but we need to tell you so that we can get on with organizing the event that you want to go to so much.

Information will be up soon x

Sorry, that was a really badly phrased post. Let me start again...I've taken heed of what Sue and Em have said in previous posts, and have had a small discussion with Em in this topic about possible dates, and it looks as though there will be some kind of ride in Abingdon in June. I'm really sorry, that made me look like an interfering know it all ass, really really sorry for causing confusion, Em and Sue :"> :"> :">

Liss xxx

I back up Sue on this one. 

We will let everyone know when and where it will be when we are ready to and it is organised, until then please be patient, as many people know it takes a lot of hard work, espeically big rides as we need to keep it out of the way so we don't have the issue of getting moved on all the time. 

Melissa please leave this for us to sort out as every time you say something it confuses people as to whats actually going on and this makes it harder for me and Sue to sort out. Sorry if you feel that we are being rude to you, but we need to tell you so that we can get on with organizing the event that you want to go to so much. 

Information will be up soon x

Just so long as you give everyone a couple of weeks notice so that we can book time off work and such like, i'm pretty sure you will have a rather large turn out (Y)

I will deffinatly be attending.

Will it be like the ride you set up last year? as you said that you want to keep it out the way to avoid being moved on...

Cheers, Alex.

id like to do a ride in abingdon soon. i couldnt make that date if its a weekday, unless it just happens to be like a thurs or weds of 1 of my very few days off - with this kinda notice :S

a weekend suits me and im sure other people better - id like to see charlie n sue again - miss u guys :D and em too.... of course (Y)

id like to do a ride in abingdon soon. i couldnt make that date if its a weekday, unless it just happens to be like a thurs or weds of 1 of my very few days off - with this kinda notice  (Y)

a weekend suits me and im sure other people better - id like to see charlie n sue again - miss u guys :) and em too.... of course  :-

hehehe sam you know its me that you miss the most! what would you do without my huggles..... cry! :D

i will be there on 3rd june, i will come over for it again, hey, i might even get jon back on his bike and get himm there too

the atmosphere last year was just incredible,

i would much ratehr ride abingdon then than portsmouth this sat, i have no money and need a plane if i want to come over

please arrange something great :S

luisio