Which Pedals ?

Chris Cook

hi, before you all say theres already a thread in the NMC about this i no but it is a crap topic all about Vp's sooo.....

I broke my Vp cages last night and i need some new decent, grippy and strong pedals.

I only want to spend up to £25 :lol:

Cheers Chris :S

They're very strong, I have a set on my jump bike, I've bent 2 solid steel axles on my jump bike since I built it up at christmas and the pedals have been on it since then.

EDIT Typo

Edited by div

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=587 jobs a good un, also double up as a reach adjuster screw for your maguras is the one currently in has stripped since they are slightly wider/you can cross thread to your hearts delight to get them to fit.

It says there for the DMR pedals :lol: Will they still fit the shin digs then :S

get some V8's. If the Pins fall out, replace them  :blink:

or Onza Hognesiums if you can get enough

nah dont get the hognesiums ive got them and after about 3months the pins just start falling off and there so slippy! utter useless IMO

I just broke the cage of my vp's off so i need some new ones, im thinking the hognesiums (sp?) they look amazing, from what ive heard perform well, but bit pricey  :blink:"

just go for it, they are super good. and light, and sealed, and all the pins are replaceable. and they are shaped nicely so your feet don't slip off of them.