1/2 Links! Help!

RyanRs

Can ANYONE! please give me a link to somewhere that sells 1/2 links of the KMC kwel chain size! (the bigger one)

My local bikeshop sells 1/2 links but there only in HUGE size! like little motorbike chain size!

i am not sure what size my KMC is but i no its not the smallest one, its the BMX one.

Maby someone has one they can send me?!

Thanx

Ry

(Y)

Help!

how do i measure the size of my chain to find out weather i have a 1/8 or a 3/16 ? My chain is a KMC Kool Chain, i no it isnt the smallest one as my mate has a KMC Kool on his bike thats thinner..

??

Oh, and bumpage on the 1/2 links question !!

Ry

;)

well if its bigger than your mates. yours will be the bigger size ???  ;)

Well, thats obvious.. but i dont no how many different sizes of KMC kool there are? if there are 2 sizes, then mine is a 1/8, but if there is 3 sizes, then i dont no!

Thanx everyone. I tryed measuring my chain, but im not very good at maths, so it didnt mean much to me. it measured 0.8mm wide at the widest point of the chain. i no its not the small version as my friend has that, and its not as big as the KHE Collapse Chain which has 1/2 pitch.. What the hell is PITCH?

i assume that the KHE Collapse Chain is a 1/2 " as i havnt seen a KMC as big as that. so mine must be a 1/8

Oh well. the links only £6

Ry

;)