Yorkshire (again)

Josh B

Hey i was wondering if any one in halifax, shipley or hebden etc are riding this saturday coming up. Me and Caleb will be coming up on the friday to see our dad in halifax and he can give us a lift to any where within reason. Mind you we arent the best riders but do enjoy riding in different locations with different people. We have meet a couple people before from over there e.g waddy and aran cook and a couple others up on shipley glen.I was riding a x-lite 04 20 ''and caleb was riding a koxx level boss 26'' .Hopefully i will get in touch with waddy on msn but if not please leave mobile numbers or locations to ride etc.

thanks alot josh ;)

Edited by Josh B

Hey i was wondering if any one in halifax, shipley or hebden etc are riding this saturday coming up. Me and Caleb will be coming up on the friday to see our dad in halifax and he can give us a lift to any where within reason. Mind you we arent the best riders but do enjoy riding in different locations with different people. We have meet a couple people before from over there e.g waddy and aran cook and a couple others up on shipley glen.I was riding a x-lite 04 20 ''and caleb was riding a koxx level boss 26'' .Hopefully i will get in touch with waddy on msn but if not please leave mobile numbers or locations to ride etc.

thanks alot josh  ;)

Sheffield??

I dont know where anyones riding because I havnt heard anything off anyone.

anyway, my thumb hurts too much to ride my trials bike, so I am skipping it anyway.

as if lol

whys everyone seem to be hurting their fingers and ankles all of a sudden (Y) haha

its mega sweet riding weather like today and no bodys out .. i really dont get it..

the reason why im inside is because theres nothing eles to do other then be on here or riding but its kind of poo just riding on your bill.. :- (Y)