Samsung E720

TrialsMan

(Y)

nooooooo i'd never of guessed.  (Y)

which one.

Smithy

:P

Buy my d500 instead. They're basically the same as the e720 as far as I know, but not a flip phone. I know it's on eBay, but you can trust me :D I can probably end the auction or something if you're really interested. £200inc, and it's under warrantee :D

Buy my d500 instead.  They're basically the same as the e720 as far as I know, but not a flip phone.  I know it's on eBay, but you can trust me (Y)  I can probably end the auction or something if you're really interested.  £200inc, and it's under warrantee (Y)

If you don't get any bids i will have it off you for £150 posted. If thats to cheap then i aint interested. sorry mate. please reply.

Smithy

If you don't get any bids i will have it off you for £150 posted. If thats to cheap then i aint interested. sorry mate. please reply.

Smithy

Bit cheap that - It should go for around £200 on eBay, judging by what others have sold as.

Smithy

Oi wayne don't get the same phone as me ;) i got a D500, get a nokia 6630 i was going too get that its well good, got Windows XP, MP3 player, 1.3 mega pixel camera, 1 hour video recording etc.... its well good. (Y)

Edited by Trials Star

Oi wayne don't get the same phone as me i got a D500, get a nokia 6630 i was going too get that its well good, got Windows XP, MP3 player, 1.3 mega pixel camera, 1 hour video recording etc.... its well good.  (Y)

The 6630 doesn't have windows xp, its a series 60 symbian phone, not a windowns suported phone eg. Orange Spv C500

Oi wayne don't get the same phone as me  (Y) i got a D500, get a nokia 6630 i was going too get that its well good, got Windows XP, MP3 player, 1.3 mega pixel camera, 1 hour video recording etc.... its well good.  :-

Mat, i don't give a sh*t what phone you got (Y) . I will get the phone i want not what you want :P .

Windows Xp you FOOL!!!!! :P"

Smithy