My Photos

Rob_P

Hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to share some of my photos with you.

I mainly spend most of my time on a site called ephotozine.

It's a site where you upload your best photos, people comment on them, can win awards and stuff like that!

Heres the link to my profile...........CLICK HERE

Have a look around on my profile and please tell me what you think.

Please leave comments good or bad.

Also have a look around the site in general, it's great and there really are some fantastic photos,

Look at profiles such as

Danphil

Warb

A Booth ( I think you'll like that one :-" )

Park my ferret

Here are a few of my favourite photos from my profile:

gallery_4006_441_48842.jpg

gallery_4006_441_42492.jpg

gallery_4006_441_3197.jpg

gallery_4006_441_43552.jpg

gallery_4006_441_15300.jpg

gallery_4006_441_39756.jpg

Cheers Rob (Y)

hey man, really good shots. Could you please email me the bottom one on this page (the funky light one) in a higher resolution, because with your permission i would like to use it as a desktop background.

Ben

Email Address: alchemy_gothic_2003@hotmail.com

Hey, how is that waterfall shot taken, is it done with a slow shutter speed on ur camera. it looks amazing i have to say :(

Well I set up my tripod in the middle of a small island in the river and then changed the ISO to 64 so the light is limited and then hightened the aperature as it was really bright day. The slowest shutter speed I could get was just under a second, any slower and it would of been really over exposed.

Cheers mate :)

how did you so the whole lights thing?

Well me and my mate trecked it down to the local linkroad and set up with our tripods and waited for the lorries and cars to go past and then set the shutter speed to about 3-5 seconds so that we get all the light trails in.

The one where it's a bit wavey I just losened the tripod and shook it up and down slowly so the trail bends. Will put up a better example later!

Cheers guys :)

Awesome photos mate, they really put mine to shame.

By the way, whats photozine like? Ive been thinking about signing up, but I don't want it to be naff if im paying £5 to get in.

Thanks, Tom

Edited by Tod

Shit me, there highly proffesional.

You should be very proud.

If i was you, i would go around a few photography firms, show them your stuff, see what they say.

One thing though, however amazing the light ones look, the idea has been used 100x before. They look amazing though, so i will let you off. :(

Awesome photos mate, they really put mine to shame.

By the way, whats photozine like? Ive been thinking about signing up, but I don't want it to be naff if im paying £5 to get in.

Thanks, Tom

Yeah mate definatley join! When I joined it was free but yeah i'd say £5 is fine! There are some really great people on there who really know what their talking aobut and can give you helpful advise.

Join mate, go for it!

Shit me, there highly proffesional.

You should be very proud.

If i was you, i would go around a few photography firms, show them your stuff, see what they say.

One thing though, however amazing the light ones look, the idea has been used 100x before. They look amazing though, so i will let you off. :)

Hey mate, flippin hell im fairly surprised you said that!

Yeah I really want to try and do some sort of work experience or something!

I really want to see if I can get some sort of pass to get me into the trials section at bike show next year! Do you think that would be possible??

Yeah I know what you mean about being done loads of times before but I just wanted to see if I could do it and what the results would look like!

Cheers guys, keep em coming!!!

Rob :( :)