New Frame

Nick Garland

Well this arrived today from Tarty Bikes.

gallery_490_13_10640.jpg

gallery_490_13_179670.jpg

gallery_490_13_62335.jpg

gallery_490_13_5824.jpg

gallery_490_13_170834.jpg

I must say I was very impressed when I received the frame. The welds are nice and neat, better than on my Koxx I think (would have to check against another Koxx though). The chainstays are very strong and don't flex and the paint was a nice finish too. Only one complaint is that on one of my Magura mounts there was some paint which made it hard to get the bolt in at first but was fine afterwards.

The frame has no flex it in. I've put most parts on it waiting for new bash and the rear brake is solid (Y)

Shall post a picture when its all built up.

Nick

Ah you git I wanted the blue one (Y)

Tarty you should know better than to sell blue stuff without consulting me first :D B) oh well looks like the new BT then B)

so your just waiting for a bash then? And it's built up (minus bash)??? GET SOME PICCYS UP BOY :S

oh and what are those dust caps ? they look like minature hubs (Y)

Get yo' bad ass to the hope stand at the bike show. B) They are infact minature hubs. :S

Bike looks awesome nick, made a good choice. Hope you're liking the hub. B)

I reckon matching blue forks would look awesome. :D

Cheers for the comments. Im waiting for my lathed 20T bash to arrive to go with my burns. Black forks would go nice actually, that way keep my black bars and as Adam said its +20mm the angle doesnt show it well.

Ill take another picture tomorrow (hopefully all parts will arrive) and you can see the BB Rise better.

The rear wheel is also going nicely Adam, cheers for that, and the Kings lovely.

Edited by Team War Rider