Anyone Want To Ride Hastings?

Well, i would say its pretty good, but then im not a great rider, theres quite a few CLS esque lines, which are do-able if your pretty good, and theres a few spots for the average riders, i would say a good days riding could be had if people were willing to give it a proper go.

Us hastingers would lead the way, but we dont know all the best bits to ride yet, as were just getting into rail gaps etc.

also its either the stop before or after hastings is a beach with the biggest pile of rocks known to man on it.... im gonna check that out one day

id be up for hastings as its only down the road but last time i was there i got chavified really savagely.

oli

Wheres these rocks lol, (Y) i know the ones by rock a nore, but near a train station , meh.

Yeah, i havent had any bother with chavs when ive been riding, normally just give em a backhop or two and they're happy.

Hello,

I ride with Rick and Fil in Hastings, there are some good lines knocking about. Im an average rider (sidehop bar height, static gap 6"4) and I find Hastings to be very good. Some of the spots are dotted about which require some riding about but only 10minutes at a time.

I will check when I have to revise, then set a date, if you don't mind Rick.

Will reply tonight.

Guy

Argh, I won't be riding due to my front wheel being wanked but will hopefully be able to escape to do some filming. This means Rick and Fil will be your tourguides and if I know them, they may be a tad shy, so be gentle!

To get the ball rolling for you guys who have the advantage of a working bike hows about meet 10.30 at the train station?

Is that enough time for everybody to get down? I will leave it in your hands from here, as I am not riding.

Guy :S

Well if the weather is good how about saturday the 21st (two saturdays from now) at 11:30!

Heh, well even if you are shocking, ability doesnt matter, its just for a bit of fun, just dont listen to any of guys derogatory arrogant comments. (N)"

Edited by Hobnobs

Ill pm you my number, provided its not tipping it down, i know ill be out riding.

If anyone is coming, ill be outside the station from about 10:30 till 11 to meet people. Hopefully guy and rick will be there too, but it would be helpful, if your coming, either post here, or pm me!

Edited by Hobnobs

Roite, i thought id let you know, last day of school today, wankered as we speak, So i will be hung over. If im not there, ring me on 07851615081 i do beleive and get me up. But dont be a tosser and prank me for no reason. (Y)

See you tomorrow!