New Bicycles!

Brian Bleech

Lovin you bull Tim (not jealous or anythin (Y)" ). Kev's Vinco is just soo different to ride, it's a job gettin onto the bugger, then when u step off its like 'where the f**k has the floor gone' lol. Mike's Leeson is ducking lovely too. The colour is lush, and maxxis tyre :S Sweet.

Rossi.

he went too NSE stand at bikeshow, ask for one with out internal cable routining because he heard it was weaker, they gave hime £100 off for one with internal routing....ten mins later he noticed a crack in it lol, near where it says "koxx8" on that pic...so he went back and swapped it for newer one for same price, mint...2 vincos in an hour lol.

he went too NSE stand at bikeshow, ask for one with out internal cable routining because he heard it was weaker, they gave hime £100 off for one with internal routing....ten mins later he noticed a crack in it lol, near where it says "koxx8" on that pic...so he went back and swapped it for newer one for same price, mint...2 vincos in an hour lol.

Yeah they are all nice but I like the leeson the most very funky, not seen one in orange before. Fancy selling a cracked frame " what is the world coming too" quite funny though two in one hour i'm liking that.

Nice bikes guys.

Gaz :S

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i thought i was the only one with a vinco.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thechink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i thought i was the only one with a vinco.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thechink

hahaha so did kev :-