Steve-a3 New Video

Steve-A

Have I f**ked up then ???

I ordered tioga comp II for the front and 2.3 heavy duty for the rear.

To be going on a Rhyno Lite XL.

Nah you havnt fukd up with the rear 2.3. they are very light n have decent grip, they just are abit wide n tend to fold if you land sideways with force. Its nothing that bad really.

Duno bout the tioga comp 2, i heard theyre not very grippy.

Is this matt staples? (Y) If so, how come your on a 24"? Good choice however.. its the way :D

Sharn

Edited by sharn

Nah you havnt fukd up with the rear 2.3. they are very light n have decent grip, they just are abit wide n tend to fold if you land sideways with force. Its nothing that bad really.

Duno bout the tioga comp 2, i heard theyre not very grippy.

Is this matt staples?  (Y)  If so, how come your on a 24"? Good choice however.. its the way :D

Sharn

They are about as grippy as a hot s. They last forever though, my first lasted over a year.

Mike

Is this matt staples?  :angry:  If so, how come your on a 24"? Good choice however.. its the way (N)

Sharn

I fell in love with Mister Shrewsburys, and have decided that 24'' is the best way to put fun back into my riding, which I've recently been struggling to have.

Probs won't be up and running for a while though. Unless I can get a sponsor from Leeson (N)

I fell in love with Mister Shrewsburys, and have decided that 24'' is the best way to put fun back into my riding, which I've recently been struggling to have.

Probs won't be up and running for a while though. Unless I can get a sponsor from Leeson  (N)

Thats actually very good to hear :angry: Good on you

I dont think clive sponsers anyone. Maybe try though?

Sharn