Back To The Team!

Dan@Trials-uk

Hey

Here is some pics of my team after a good 2hour spray :)

tea,.jpg

DSC00455.JPG

team%2001(1).jpg

DSC00454.JPG

sorry about size of pics, I cant resize then any smaller :"> (N)

Well tell me what you think, I done the front wheel aswell. :P

Regards Dan

P.s This is not a new team, its my old one, the one i had before I had the python. Also, I have not destroyed/ ruined the bike, I like it, so thats Ok :D :)

Edited by trialsuk

why oh why would you do that to a good bike???

looks like a quality job though so good on for effort, i just think the colours/pattern chosen is a bit crap.  thats just my oppinion though  :D

:) Somthing different I spose, dont really like it in silver,every trials bike nowadays are silver Lol, part from special ones (N)

:)

Edited by trialsuk

I think the front wheel looks amazing!!! hows is it done? tape? or paint?

but the frame, doesnt look that "proffessional" i think its because you've tried to blur the white into the black, but you can still see the join. If you use a bit more white, you could eliminate this, then it would look ace.

Otherwise. pretty sweet. 2hrs is bloody quick for a re-spray! lol (N)

I think the front wheel looks amazing!!! hows is it done? tape? or paint?

but the frame, doesnt look that "proffessional" i think its because you've tried to blur the white into the black, but you can still see the join. If you use a bit more white, you could eliminate this, then it would look ace.

Otherwise. pretty sweet. 2hrs is bloody quick for a re-spray! lol  :)

:D Yeh, I accidently bought white primer, instead of white spray paint, so the white just dried up really quick, then I used masking tape, and some other stuff, to cover all the parts that I didnt wanted to get sprayed black, thats probly why there is a sharp change of color on the frame. Then afterwards a nice coating of laqaur to make things shiny :P (N)

Erm.. on the wheel, I again, I just used masking tape, then sprayed(Y), only takes about 30mins max? :)

B)