Rodeny Mullen

Dr. Nick Riviera

lol.. what did he ever do?

I seriously cant believe you said that. It's an Internet World on here, as Nick Goddard put it to me this evening. If you dont see the riding in a video, it doesn't happen at all it seems.

Tim has ALWAYS been pushing the limits of trials/street riding. It's probably cos I know Tim well enough to know he does nothing but shread up everything he touches!

Your comment there was probably based on the fact you've not seen Tim do much, but believe me when I say this, when Nick brings out his DVD, you'll be eating your words and when I bring TM2 out, you'll still be eating :S

Sorry if this seemed like an attack, but I think its totally wrong and disrespectful of Tim what you said. :mellow:

Jonny.

I seriously cant believe you said that.  It's an Internet World on here, as Nick Goddard put it to me this evening.  If you dont see the riding in a video, it doesn't happen at all it seems.

Tim has ALWAYS been pushing the limits of trials/street riding.  It's probably cos I know Tim well enough to know he does nothing but shread up everything he touches!

Your comment there was probably based on the fact you've not seen Tim do much, but believe me when I say this, when Nick brings out his DVD, you'll be eating your words and when I bring TM2 out, you'll still be eating :S

Sorry if this seemed like an attack, but I think its totally wrong and disrespectful of Tim what you said. :mellow:

Jonny.

lol well said mate.... i think manualing rails is pritty sick... unless im mistaken???

Rodney Mullen is awesome, thats such a great video. His style is so different to loads of other skaters, he is a total control and thats amazing to watch. I am/was always Rodney Mullen in the THPS games :"> haha

On the subject of the trials equivalent, all these names have been mentioned! Boon, Jon & Tim all great too watch, great riders and cool guys and I have tons of respect for them all, but I honestly cannot believe that no one has mentioned the awesome Mr Ryan Leech :turned: He invented a whole damn style of trials and its fair to say that most street trials riders are inspired by him. I know I am! Leech is god IMO.

Rock On

Mike

His style is so different to loads of other skaters, he is a total control and thats amazing to watch.

the awesome Mr Ryan Leech

He invented a whole damn style of trials and its fair to say that most street trials riders are inspired by him

There you go jonny, people should compare to someone who has been dedicated thier whole life in my opinion. Ryan is your trials equivalent.