Rodeny Mullen

Dr. Nick Riviera

there you go

well i've had this beaut of a video for ages now , and have been inspired by it everytime i watch it . so i thought i'd share it with t-f

yes it is skateboarding , but bloody good skatebording at that . the moves are so creative i wonder what he'd be like if he'd ridden bmx :S

anyhoo watch it and be inspired as this guy is a tech skating genius .

If i was to pick a favourite skateboarder, it would probably be Rodney mullen. That clip is awesome, he not only thinks of awesome technical stuff, but he pulls off tricks that not many people could with ease too. Despite not being a skateboarder myself, he inspires and amazes me :P :S

Umm well what can I say about that vid :P was very impressive indeed and i'm surprised someone can have that much control with their feet :S

Who's the rodney mullen of trials ? :lol:

I'd say someone like Boon he actually makes new stuff not just gets bigger at what already exsists

(Y) Really enjoyed that! He does have SO much control and balance. Some of the moves are so quick you can hardly see what is happening. I've seen a few of them clips on the Tony Hawks games, but most of it was new to me and is amazing to watch.

Stan.

im very suprised at some of the reactions on here to this video. rodney mullen is the only skateboarder who impresses me other than bob burnquist (the switch master) not you have to remember i hate skateboarding, but this is inspirational. and like MonsterJ said its amazing what he singlehandedly done for skateboarding.

hes like the stevie hamilton of skateboarding

ben

But anyway Tim Pratt is probably the trials equivalent.

James

lol.. what did he ever do?

Anyway yes.. Amazing video, its good to see a skateboarder actually land a trick unlike what you see outside portsmouth university...( for example )

Umm well what can I say about that vid :)  was very impressive indeed and i'm surprised someone can have that much control with their feet (Y)

I'd say someone like Boon he actually makes new stuff not just gets bigger at what already exsists

or ian drummond, very creative and thinks of new things that ain't huge and scary but very imaginative and great to watch.

lol.. what did he ever do?

Anyway yes.. Amazing video, its good to see a skateboarder actually land a trick unlike what you see outside portsmouth university...( for example )

Sorry don't quite get you there, what did he ever do? You're gonna have to explain. Unless it was some weird sarcasm I didn't quite get I think you are quite mistaken.

Sorry don't quite get you there, what did he ever do? You're gonna have to explain. Unless it was some weird sarcasm I didn't quite get I think you are quite mistaken.

He didn't ever do much, he does however do a shit load of stuff now.

Him and Jon where completly ripping up portsmouth with stupidly crazy, yet flowing lines. Was some of the most awesome riding i have seen, and they did it all so smooth it was insane.

Hopefully i got some captured on video, not checked footage yet.

Tim and Jon definiatly are inotive in their lines, they seem to find a line out of anything, especially under the bridge. 180 to backwards manual to 180 to 90 to sidehop to 90 to drop off. All this from a road, up a curb onto the pavement, then onto a little wall. :mellow:

what did he ever do?

He didn't ever do much

your comparing tim pratt who has only recently started to be innovative, to someone who has dedicated their life to a sport to become the best at it.

Edited by Spacemunkee

People were throwing names in the air as to who would be the trials equivalent, so I gave my opinion. Deal with it. Trials is such a new sport there's not really anyone who can be a good comparison. I'm pretty sure Rodney Mullen doesn't need any defending dude just chill out.