Cool Stuff

Dai the Socket

mini moto's are fun but arnet worth it unless you cna get a proper one which cna be jumped. Same as bikes you spend £200.00 quid and it will be shit/plastic/tacky/ and break in a week. On mine the pull start has broken 4 times and the suspension has snapped, just from riding along fields, not even jumping :mellow:. get a cheap old motorcross bike something you can actually fix and easily get spares for!)

Lil D

But aren't Mini Motos supposed to be raced on flat ground? Not jumped?!  :mellow:  :D

well you see i have a dirt one, its just tacky and not worth the bother. i suppose they are only fun if you have friends who have them, which i do but as i said it is cheap :S although i have to say that one looks quiet cool. Nice make nice things with it e.g lights speedo. However i would find out about spares and warranty first, you cant always tell the quality of them untill you see them up close i got mine from www.itch-tech.com www.diddybikes.com is cheaper but even worse and takes a month to deliver and has hidden charges. If i was you i would just get a motorcross bike. dont know how old you are but you could insure it as well and have it on the road!

Lil D

Have a look at these:

http://www.airbornkites.co.uk/catalogue/ki...foil/flexi8.php

I've got a 3.5m ('bout 11.5') Radsails (cheaper version of the Bullet) and it lifts me off the ground, no problems. Scarily so - if there's enough wind to move the trees a bit, there's enough to get some jumps in ;) If you get into it, for a bit extra the dirtboards can be real good fun too.

yeahh get a kite i fly them iv got a flexifoil stacker 6.. its one of their smallest kites they sell but its about 178cm long its all scary stuff on a mega windy day :( soo much fun, cost me £80 haha but you can stack them 6 times soo 6 of the same kite is like one of their big kite surfing kites lol

next time i go flying i'll get some pics ^_^ :-

you could also buy one of them 3 wheeled buggies and zoom about in one of them with the kite pulling you, just take it to a long beach and your sorted :( :sick:

flexifoil

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Have a look at these:

http://www.airbornkites.co.uk/catalogue/ki...foil/flexi8.php

I've got a 3.5m ('bout 11.5') Radsails (cheaper version of the Bullet) and it lifts me off the ground, no problems. Scarily so - if there's enough wind to move the trees a bit, there's enough to get some jumps in :( If you get into it, for a bit extra the dirtboards can be real good fun too.

My friend has a 15m Flexifoil bullet..

Edited by Sam@SouthTrials