New Movie From Spoonz

SPOON

here you go, its nothing HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. but its just some melow riding,

i just bought a new cam the other day so i just went out and filmed with joe in my local town,

doing another one with alot bigger moves as we speak though ,

anyway enjoy,

Spoonz (on the zoo pitbull 2005)

Joe ( ashton 2004)

leave comments,

spoonz

LINKY TO THE MOVIE

The vid was awrite... the camera angles were abit dodgy and the quality was abit poo for the size of the file, but apart from that the vid was good, some nice riding and I liked the nice mellow tune... nice one! B) :lol:

Watson

i dont have an account, dont know how to get one.

ive never had any trouble with engdogiseahrnenanernal;knga site seems good to me,

i like the "abstract", word, lol . the vid im making now is alot better. bigger moves. good crashes and me being me ................

spoonz :mellow:

Well when I've downloaded it I may well shack it for you :) I do the same for Sharn all the time :- Damn moochers! Engogay has decided it wants to let me go at 80kbs today rather than 2....I gave up and went to general studies exam in the end, wern't being 3 hours late :S"

James :turned:

Hehe loved that vid Spoon :deej: You don't seem very comfortable on the bars though.. Your hand seems not to like the end of the bar...get some shorter ones :D"

Nice selection of moves in there though :deej: Very watchable, one to get me in the mood methinks!

When you hit the car! Soooooooo funny, who's was it? And you looked proper rude boy in that backwards cap Mr Durst :D

SHACKED

James (Y)

Edited by zoojames

Good video but it lacked a bit of variation - lots of the same moves and the same interesting camera angles. If you want to show a close up shot but still show the whole rider, why not film it twice up close and from distance and edit both shots in? I liked the music, it fitted well with the atmosphere.

Riding was very good, but didn't show a full range of moves , therefore didn't show how good you both are. The spinning thing in the playground made me laugh, as did the landing on the car!

Edit: Just spotted this... sorry!

its just some melow riding,

i just bought a new cam the other day so i just went out and filmed with joe in my local town,

doing another one with alot bigger moves as we speak though ,

You don't seem very comfortable on the bars though.. Your hand seems not to like the end of the bar...get some shorter ones :P"

ahhhhhh ha..... my hands are on the end, (i get this alot) i have long foam grips. what you see coming out is just foam not bar. its so when i drop the bike or lean it against a wall it does not do any damage, plus ive stratched my mini once when the bike fell over this has solve the problem, bar ends dont work !

clever no ?

thanks guys,. and thanks dude for hosting it for me, :P ta

my new vid is look good , thanks for the feed back, and dont worry there are drop gaps ! lol

Spoonz ^_^