Leeds, Saturday 28th May...

joe b

Geeza's, Danny's wondering if anyones up for riding leeds on this coming saturday (21st May) then add him to MSN or something or post up here. Adding him to msn would be better so you can arrange to meet as hes not been validated yet!

Cheers,

Joe.

Me too. Leeds is Fun :turned:

Next weekend would be best. I've got exams now, and next weekend i'll be better from Illness, and I'll be breaking up for holiday so it's all good.

:)

yep im in the same boat, plus im going the british the following day.. dont want to tire my self out haha

Next weekend would be best. I've got exams now, and next weekend i'll be better from Illness, and I'll be breaking up for holiday so it's all good.

Ditto that. Make it the 28th and I'll come. Dunno if that's a good enough reason ^_^

Ditto that.  Make it the 28th and I'll come.  Dunno if that's a good enough reason  ^_^

Yay! Possibly might be able to make this ride if its the 28th :P Just one thing though, trains from Oxenholme (nearest 'major' station near me) are being crap up to Preston, which'll mean me having to take the replacement bus that they'll be providing. Anyone know if my bike can get chucked on or if anyones been declined?

Cheers,

Wanted to ride Leeds for ages :P

Yay! Possibly might be able to make this ride if its the 28th ^_^  Just one thing though, trains from Oxenholme (nearest 'major' station near me) are being crap up to Preston, which'll mean me having to take the replacement bus that they'll be providing. Anyone know if my bike can get chucked on or if anyones been declined?

Cheers,

It's best ringing up to be honest :P Then you could book a place if there are any :-

Also just to make it worse. Leeds is awesome to ride :P. I love it. We're riding London in the Holidays however :D

Yay! Possibly might be able to make this ride if its the 28th ^_^  Just one thing though, trains from Oxenholme (nearest 'major' station near me) are being crap up to Preston, which'll mean me having to take the replacement bus that they'll be providing. Anyone know if my bike can get chucked on or if anyones been declined?

Cheers,

I've caught loads of replacement buses in the past before I could drive. Just ask the driver and if it ain't busy, he'll whack yer bike in the luggage bit at the rear of bus. They've never said no to me. Plus, the journey is a lot quieter n cosier. :P

EDIT: I'll probably come along (on the 28th that is), Leeds rocks!

Rossi.

Edited by Rossi

Yay! Possibly might be able to make this ride if its the 28th :(  Just one thing though, trains from Oxenholme (nearest 'major' station near me) are being crap up to Preston, which'll mean me having to take the replacement bus that they'll be providing. Anyone know if my bike can get chucked on or if anyones been declined?

Cheers,

Wanted to ride Leeds for ages ;)

Come down Friday and stay here in Manc. We have a dirty sofa. Oh well the offer's there :(

Come down Friday and stay here in Manc.  We have a dirty sofa.  Oh well the offer's there :P

Nooooo! I have to go to Windsor type area to visit my brother on the weekend of the 28th, which I completely forgot about, but it kinda has to be done :D

Damn it. I just hope there'll be another large Shipley Glen/Leeds ride soonish :D"

But cheers for the offer tomm :D Catch you soon about a Mancs ride on the Friday maybe? :D

Edit: Why did I put "so much"? It sounds so stupid :D"

Edited by Dave Gill

Sounds good to me :(

should be at the leeds ride, depends how many people are thinking of going. leeds is a bit chaotic with loads of riders.

tomm if you ride in manchester pm me on the thursday and me and my mate will come along if thats orite. we ride manchester most days anyway. will be good >_<