New Levelboss

onzamad

Did anyone see the prototype before this 1? It looked even more crap...there were two bent tubes like the pitbull/t-rex but going from the chainstays instead of the top tube. Although it doesn't seem to me that they have made any improvments to this one. They're both COMPLETELY RANDOM!!

If there are any actual advantages of having a very weird seat tube such as this one, i will be amazed and intreged.

well as people have said, 'Its different' ^_^

I've gotta agree that it looks a bit discusting. I can understand them making a frame thats different, look at how well GT have done by having different looking XC rigs (triple triangle) but that doesn't give any disadvantages, whereas this looks like its gunna be weaker because any upwoulds pressure from the BB has nowhere to go because that seattube will gust flex or snap.

god man!

i think people have got to accept it as a new kinda design, and i dont like it how people slag of koss they revolutionisde trials frames designs, what do you think the python, team,control,pitbull,coustellier are all based on? long low and silver, who first did that koxx!

im not suprised there trying to change there frames everything they bring out is coppied in some way shape or form atleast there trying!

i think it looks nice!

go froggies ^_^

In theory, it's actually stronger. Look at the bottom bracket, and how much connecting surface area there is to the seat tube because of the angle it's at, same with the connection to the top tube.

No-one ever tell you about stress concentrations then? Think what would be stronger... a straight tube axially loaded or a 'kinked' tube. To me it looks as though there's just another unnecessary point for failure to occur.

But that aside, as I'm sure the frame will break elsewhere before it breaks there, it seems that the current 'trend' is to get a 'normal' frame and do something spazzy with the seat-tube.

I think they need to swivvel the top bit of the seat tube around sound it's one straight tube. Does anyone that speaks French have any kind of interviews or words from the designers as to why they did that? IF Koxx actually designed it that is . . .

it could do with some trick CNC bits too ^_^

i think it looks minging.

it looks like a rapter crossed with a monty crossed with a jump bike.

i loved my old level boss 2002. it was the best shape they made and the 1st level boss xtp they made were lush ,

spoonz :(