Me+sam+spalding=newvideo

Joe Papasnap Maher

dude like halfway through for me it says the file is corrupted not sure if this is the same for everyone else? maybe something to check.

I get the same. Just after two minutes it finishes.

From what i got, looked promising, but that wall to wooden fencing gap i've seen atleast 4 times before, stop doing it and putting it in videos. >_<

I get the same. Just after two minutes it finishes.

From what i got, looked promising, but that wall to wooden fencing gap i've seen atleast 4 times before, stop doing it and putting it in videos. (Y)

Yer, 2 mins, that sounds right...that is the end basically, its only 2 mins and 8 seconds.

it uploaded 29.6mb or summin, then said it was fulll...and the vid is 30mb...thats what happend...im re uplaiding again now those, afetr deleteing loads of junk.

Sorry about the same gap, i know the feeling :( dont even know why we film it any more, we all pretty much do it in our sleep, and im sure you couild aswell afetr watching ti so many times >_<

Wouldnt say it was a bad video...just, you could've put more footage in and less slow mo, the last minute was all slow >_< gets really annoying after a while! Didn't really suit the fast paced music and more varied clips would make it different from Sidehop Sidehop Gap Gap Gap Gap Gap...

Constructive criticism though (Y) You guys are way good riders (Y)

James :(

Wouldnt say it was a bad video...just, you could've put more footage in and less slow mo, the last minute was all slow >_< gets really annoying after a while! Didn't really suit the fast paced music and more varied clips would make it different from Sidehop Sidehop Gap Gap Gap Gap Gap...

James :(

We would of got more footage but Joe got a pinch so he couldnt ride (Y)

Hate it when that happens :( But then again I always take out puncture repairs, allen keys, and a pump! Can't ruin a nice day then (Y) You guys could've ridden again another day and put more than one days riding into the vid?

James >_<

Sorry Joe, but the editing pissed me off  :(

And in total, there was only about 50 seconds of real footage (the editing took up most of the vid).... you'd do anything to make a video  :("

Nick, just because i said you girlfriend had goofy teeth doesnt mean you have toi be mean to me :-" :P

James (Y)

Yer, was an awesome day for riding, weather was nice, but i got a pinch after about an hour (Y) and being the person that i am ( NEVER getting pinches) i dont carry any stuff with me..

Yer, clips where of what we had done, we would of carried on otherwise and rode, if all went to plan.

That music was trully appauling.

Jonny, Go and shag you pink haired grunger bird :P

eh?? Well me and the lad enjoyed the vid so...  :)  he loved the gaps on the unused tracks... kept sayin 'choo choo!' LOL

Unused ? lol

Theres no trains on Sunday so we thought it would be alright :)

Edited by Python_Sam

Nah i like it too....but beacuse it wasnt linkin park, soad , afi or another band like that, no one liks it lol (Y)

i think all the bands you mentioned are shite. i didnt like the song because i dont like that kind of music.

you big gay joe.