How would you rate Magura HS-33s? 2004  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Magura HS-33s? 2004

• Very good?
    • Good?
    • Okay?
    • Poor?
    • Absolutly rubbish?

Look i aint going to argue because i aint going to get banned. but seriously theres really no point, if you dont like the post, THEN DONT POST IN IT, its as simple as, if you've got nothing nice to say, the Shut the F*ck up, simple as again!

Nick

99% of riders have them on the back. Says it all really. I still think there should be some sort of comatition to maguras though. Another hydralic rim brake.

I still think there should be some sort of competition to maguras though. Another hydraulic rim brake.

it'd b hard for any others to enter the market though. just think how many years magura have been doing this! new products need at least a few years to develop, unless they r lucky enough to be perfect first time. just look at echo frames? and with the cost of maguras nowadays, i'm sure that whoever made new hydro brakes would find it hard to compete on price too. there's only so many ways u can do hydraulic rim brakes. i remember those horrid orange hydraulic v-brakes. really took off those did :angry:"

on a similar subject, have always wanted to make some maggie calipers of my own. maybe frame specific, built into a booster, a whole one piece unit. stiff maybe? haha

as for the poll............. the word 'tit' comes to mind

smithy