Woodman T-pro Frame

Will Arnold

just wondering if anyone on here has one!?

if so, could you post anything you like or dislike about it ;)

also, whats the deal with the warranty? if it has one (Y)

cheers

edit: also does anyone know whether i can get it through halfords? i looked through the 'special order' books but couldnt find what i wanted :S

ta

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

There is a local rider with one, it actualy feels realy nice, it is quite light, and feels very nice on the backwheel, it is abit flexy as it has quite small tubing. The bash that comes on it isn't great, just a bit of bent plate with no gripy bits on it, but i an pretty sure it is just the standard type of bash mount (Y) If u can get one for a decent price i say go for it, be abit different, it is also quite long if i remember correctly, or atleast it looked it.

Hope that helped.

Adam

YEAH I HAVE ONE ;) it rocks and I lovers her to bits (she is named Betty), I worked my arse of to get it and although the bad comments on it every one who has riden mine have tryed to make me sell it to them  :- . If you wait a moment I will upload a pic. Did you get my email with mine will?

yeah i got the e-mail from you :S

actually i got two because the 1st must have been delayed (Y)

Oh kool will, well here is the pic for you lot who havent seen betty yet. I will be getting gold viz maggy mounts and some maxxis hopefully byefore the 12th along with a threshold booster. And she is realy well on the back wheel and it hase boosted my confidence a hell of alot.

gallery_4353_781_10902.jpg

Any questions?

Thanks alot.

Not my sort of bike sorry mate, looks like the front wheel is allot smaller then the back :S

I bet it would ride better with a different bar and stem, I do not no anybody that has those stems and bars anymore.

If you like it then fair play.

Gaz (Y)

Ha bloody hell there stronger than T-rapters (Y)

there was a lad round here who had the 26" version and lasted him well over a year and then like Bigman said there's a lad with a 20" version and he's had that over a year as well so I wouldn't worry about durability. My echo was meant to last about 6 months but it's getting near 2 years old so I wouldn't worry about peoples predictions.

matt