I Know Im Probably Not Allowed...

Jonny Jones

1.jpg

2.jpg

I did get some Pashley forks with it, but the riding position was so low and uncomfortable, so I put my trusty Marzocchi MX Comp Air's on, and its bloody lush.

I believe this bike is more 'me'. Seems ive just been experimenting for the last 7 or so years with what kind of setup I like :D

Sorry if im not allowed to post pics directly into this sub-forum, but im dead chuffed with it! Feel free to move to bike pics section.

Comments? (Y)

Jonny.

well i suppose u like it, its ok but i really dont like that colour coding im afraid, but its my oppinion only. If it was say long, low and silver (Y)" . na only joking but id prefer it in Black myself but the frame, as all leesons do looks sexual, just not a fan of the colour, or those pedals. enjoy!

Thats a very strange little mix, but as long as it rides nice, thast the main thing.

do you lose much power from using front sus?

Dont loose anything really. You gain more fluidity with the sus when your rebounding off things onto other obstacles. Front taps are still doable... erm, they just weigh a tiny bit more than most rigids, but its summot u learn to like. I have, at least.

Thanks!

Jonny.

That is a sweet bike mate (Y) I love the colour (Lush) Also i like the Suspension, I might try suspension on my ashton because it might be a bit more comfortable because i'v been riding a jump bike for the last 3 years so i will try suspension. :D Anyway that is a SEXY leeson.

Perm

looks very nice but i dont really se th need for sus well not sus that is as heavy as those things! like putting a breeze block on your bars :D

looking good thou (Y)

Thing is mate, people have said 'they are sooo heavy'... but they're actually not that heavy at all. Well, to me they're not. Other people, when riding my bike, might think otherwise. Only a fraction heavier than, say, Tuf Guys. Plus ive been using suspension for about 6 months now, maybe more?

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Thing is mate, people have said 'they are sooo heavy'... but they're actually not that heavy at all.  Well, to me they're not.  Other people, when riding my bike, might think otherwise.  Only a fraction heavier than, say, Tuf Guys.  Plus ive been using suspension for about 6 months now, maybe more?

Jonny.

fair enough they look pretty fat in the pics thou! i had some manitou axels they are soo good for street bikes weight nopthing and there strong and they can be set up to bump really well (Y)

well i suppose u like it, its ok but i really dont like that colour coding im afraid, but its my oppinion only. If it was say long, low and silver  :D" . na only joking but id prefer it in Black myself but the frame, as all leesons do looks sexual, just not a fan of the colour, or those pedals. enjoy!

Sorry, must have not seen your post... Colour coding well, cant really do much about it.. just about afforded the frame, fork, headset, cranks, bb and the pashleys that came with the frame. There's not a lot one can do in this situation but yea, I respect your opnion (Y)

Jonny.