Flesh Tunnels..

Urpedigreechumdog

Hi all, i have had a normal piercing for years now but i want to upgrade to a flesh tunnel. I'm a bit of a noob to the subject of it all.

Can someone point me into the right direction of how to get it done, where i can buy tapers etc?

I only want to go up to 4/5mm eventually. How long would it take?

Thanks in advance (Y)

Nick

Right you want to start at a 3mm claw Click Here

You want to begin by moving up to the next size from what you are now.

so from 1.2 to 1.4 or 1.6 then 2mm, and so on, for a week or so at each size.

If you don't like the claws you can buy individual jewellery for really cheap, just as simple as small plastic sticks just to hold the piercing open and stretch it gradually. Usually from any half decent piercer.

john

I went 1.6 to 4, it hurt, but meh.

Yeah, the smaller the increase the less it hurts and the less you have to wait before another stretch.

I'd got 1.6 to 3, to 4, to 6 personally.

Another tip, say if you buy a plug or a tunnel, to save money on another claw, wrap sellotape around it to make it bigger.

I went

1.6--4--5--6--tape--8--tape--10

1mm stretches don't hurt at all and can just be pushed in. I left mine to heal until I could play with it loads, take it in and out etc without it hurting, then a few days more.

I reckon it'll take a couple of months using my unorthodox methods.

I went to see the tattooist, he knows bugger all about flesh tunnels, so that was a waste of time. So here are my questions...

What / how many tapers / expanders will i have to use to get to 4mm?

Where can i get good tapers / flesh tunnels cheap?

Will a 4mm go back to normal size in time? If so roughly how long will it take?

This is what i did, it may help it may not..

-Had my ears pierced

- Bought two 4mm plugs

-Went to see my lovely grandma and borrowed her knitting needles that go up in size order up.

-Went in the bathroom, used nice warm soapy water and put the 3 or 4 needles through one after another.

-Put the 4mm plugs in ( i went up to a 5mm needle, goin an extra mm first time helps get the plug in much easier than if u went to 4 n tried to put a 4 in :huh: )

-About a week later, i went from 4 to 8. Using the same knitting needle technique, grab a few that go up in size.

-Week later from 8 to 10, no need for needles. When yo get to 8 you can pretty much stretch with the plug, just work it in.

- Then from 10 to 12, again just putting the next size plug in.

-Im now at 16mm where im stopping because i think its just the right size before it makes your ear shape look wierd n just looks crap.

I have very nice black plugs :)

My main tip: Dont mess around with using the proper stretching horn things. Just get a few needles that go up in size n go up in bigger amounts that 0.5mm etc. few mm at a time (Y)

Edited by sharn

Cheers for that :huh:

I have already ordered some expander taper thingys, i'm only going up to 4mm though and i'm looking for a nice tunnel / top hat.

Where did you get yours from?

The local 'Greb' shop. Called ice9. You know the type- sell everything from leather jackets to magic mushrooms (Y)

• 6 months later...

Bah, lookie what topic i found....

Just like to say on the stretching side of things, i stretched to 4mm in a day, then 5mm the next day, then 6mmwhen i got bored outside woolies. then it fell out i couldn't be arsed to stretch again, it went back to a normal sized hole overnight.

I also had a scaffold, but had to take it out for school.

God i'm bored, this forum is so dead at 3 in't mornin, wonder why :rolleyes:

Anyone had different experiences with tunnels / piercings etc?

I strectched mine up to 10 but took it out soon after becuase its stupid and you will look like a willy when your older, it will mess up your ear and isn't worth it. They may look good for a few years but after that, you will regret it. Even at small sizes like 5, your ear may never close up, every ones ears are different and say if someone of you have talked to,thier ears have closed up yours may not.

But..if you do want to stretch it, its best to go very slowly, go up a size each week, and use lots of either soap and water of vasilne (this will let it slip through more smoothly). Before strecthing, put your ear into warm water and move the lobe about this makes the cells relax and will make the strech less painful.

Once you want to take it out go down in size's, do not take the plug out straight away other wise it may not shrink effectivly.

Just curious really, but how long would it take for a 45mm hole to go back to 'normal'?

It wouldn't

My main tip: Dont mess around with using the proper stretching horn things. Just get a few needles that go up in size n go up in bigger amounts that 0.5mm etc. few mm at a time (Y)

As above you dont really need preoper stretching things, its just a waste of money.

Edited by tricalum