Leeds Video

Dai the Socket

Kindly hosted on www.Yorkbiketrials.co.uk, to save WYTrials's bandwidth limits..

Ok here it is, use this link to save Nicks bandwidth  :)

http://www.yorkbiketrials.co.uk/ << (Home page, top line of News, or use link below  (Y) )

http://www.yorkbiketrials.co.uk/Videos/leeds.mov << (Direct Link)

Danny

Thanks, Comments welcome. It was a 3am editing jobby so don't laugh at the no faders..

Nick (Y)

edit: oh yeah, apologies for the crappy quality. My iMovie on my computer will only export to mp4, mov, and anything but .mpg. Which is annoying. I'm finding compression a difficult take to overcome!

Edited by mod661

I thought the video overall was ok. I've learnt one lesson through the years, always try and change lenses and try adventurous camera angles... just try and be a bit more artistic.

Some of the clips could have been edited down slightly as well.

But overall, it reflected a sweet day's riding, and everybody was clearly having a laugh, so all good!

Personally, I dont have a prob with quicktime. As soon as I get myself a PowerBook, i'm sure a lot of my vids will be .mov or .mp4, depending on wat Final Cut Pro will allow me to do.

Keep it up!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Like durrrrr biff the forum DOES have a rides/location forum... ;)

vids good! :)

but the shots did seem abit close

still good!!

have to go on a leeds or sheff ride like that again.. and film :)

i think its always good if you organise a big ride and then film, make a vid of what you got and then people get a good view on how the ride went insted of just words and some times a few pictures :D

It's 'Three Simple Words' by Finch.

Um yeah. I haven't really got used to the lens yet, that's my excuse anyways. Also Tomm and Waddy did some filming. I wasn't really planning on making a video out of the day so I didn't think about making it particularly awesome or concentrating much.

Merely wacked out the camera when I got bored of riding and my hands were hurting!

Those are literally all the clips I got from the day, the decent ones anyway (so excluding f**kups) and I didn't want to cut the song short, so I wacked them in. Thought it was a good idea :)

And yeah. Weird angles I know. I was experimenting I guess. I'm tryin to use the Wide Angle lens to it's full potential, and having them at better/different angles makes it kinda more interesting, in my opinion anyways.

Stuff can look bigger / better / wider etc at different angles.

Thanks for the constructive criticism anyway.

Nick