B.m.x

Dave 221

Hey all. I have recently decided to get into bmx-ing as i went on my mates bike the other day and thought it was awesome! So i am just wondering what any of you bmx-ers out there think of the 'wethepeople- 4 seasons', I ride a mod (if that helps) and would be doing dirt and street.

Thanks in advance

Dave :lol:

well like u, i decided to take the plunge and start bmxing at christmas, so after going on others bikes i decided the 4seasons was the one for me. :) it's and awesome frame with very good components for the money and its helped me improve a hell of alot, alot more than i would ahve on another bike i reckon. it's a perfect package, just buy a primo lever for the back because the tektros which come are just as powerful, but dont feel too nice and your away. go for it mate, trust me its a stunning bike and rides so perfectly, i use mine for the purposes you intend to use yours for and loads of people i know who have fully custom bikes love mine and think its an amazing full bike. :lol: get one :-

Your frame choice depends largely on what you like in a bike, with a bmx the only frame variable typically available is toptube and chainstay lengths. If youre aiming for the technical flicking/spinning street then I would recommend a shorter toptube with a short rear end. If youre more into flowing street and jumping/dirt then a longer bike gives much more stability in the air (sorta like the difference between an orange zero and a bt raven). 21" toptube is considered to be a long frame, 19" is short, chainstays vary from 13.5" - 15" depending on the type of bike.

Personally i find that the shorter the chainstays the better, bu then thats cos I love to manual for miles :S

I ride a standard STA 21" on street (and used to ride trails) and it rides lovely, imho standard make the nicest frames (also expensive) to ride once built up with decent components; Im 5'8" and handle the 21" tt fine.

The 4seasons is pretty much the same geometry and weight as the standard so should ride nice :D

oh for the record heres mine :rolleyes:

standard sta500, s&m pitch forks, profile race, profile ss rear hub dk race front hub c/w s&m axle extenders, primo hulahoops, primo mustache bars, tech77 lever with evolver brake (works like amaggie :D )

gallery_6335_946_30724.jpg
Edited by forteh