Trials Shack :( :(

The Drews

gonna_crash was a vid made by me. the first part has a song by the primitives called "crash" and the second part is the return - with the song "greenday - king for a day" (if you're fairly new to trials you won't remember the first crash vid i made with this song)

i dunno if it's on the shack any more (it used to be...it might be on eengoedidee) - but after you lot looking i dunno :-

Edited by the boon

I don't know, maybe it was while I was in Israel, ah well. I think that one takes top honours but I really didn't like the sound-track. :P

Hehe.. im actually getting worried about myself now. Ive had lots of people tell me they didnt like the sound track. Its got hiphop, punk/rock whatever you want to call it... I cant really think of any other decent genres to use?

Can somebody PLEASE help me out here? Its proving to be a real flaw...

J.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought TM1 was mint Jonny, if people don't like the video because it's not "serious" enough or because its not full of riders that ride comps every week then make your own! And as for saying people in there don't have 'real talent', Wheeler, Timbo, Goddard, Elliot, Andy P etc etc I thought they were/ are pretty amazing?

Just wait for Nick Goddards new video = :blink:

Tom :'(

I dont think anybody has seen any footage for Nicks DVD, apart from the riders who are in the video itself, I know Shrewsbury has seen some of his footage edited. I know I havnt seen anything. But considering Nick has spent the past year doing nothing but ride and edit (yeap, no job or college/uni) I recon its gonna be pretty impressive!

...But then, put Goddard behind/infront of a camera/computer then you're gonna end up with something very special indeed.

Cant wait personally!

J.

I dont think anybody has seen any footage for Nicks DVD, apart from the riders who are in the video itself, I know Shrewsbury has seen some of his footage edited.  I know I havnt seen anything.  But considering Nick has spent the past year doing nothing but ride and edit (yeap, no job or college/uni) I recon its gonna be pretty impressive!

...But then, put Goddard behind/infront of a camera/computer then you're gonna end up with something very special indeed.

Cant wait personally!

J.

Extremely special :blink: I tell you all

Phil.