Forks With Decent Steerer Tubes

D-L-B

I keep snapping forks on the steerer. Probably about five times now. They've all been the same design, where the steel steerer tapers into the bond on the lower legs i.e. Koxx, Orange, Kinesis.

Can people tell me what forks there are out there that either have a different join between the steel steerer and alu legs or have a decent alu steerer all in one construction.

Yes, I know Echo forks are all alu welded together but they just too damn ugly plus they twang everywhere when you're on the backwheel.

Don't say get steel forks, I'd rather have alu.

What are the Onza forks made like?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Onza have definately moved up in the trials world from a budget company to a top company with loads of decent products on offer. I have lite guys and they seem to be ok, however i would like to upgrade them but currently have no money to do so. I would probably opt for the smart guys, although they are expensive but nevertheless a good fork. :o

...which will start creaking after 10-12 months.

I got some smartguys to replace my Urbans, and am impressed so far.

Mine are fine, currently in their 13th or 14th month i believe.

I love my urbans, but saying that, i've only been learning to tap the past 3 or 4 months.

Plus, how do they look any different to other forks. A fork is a fork, steerer tube and two legs. :o