European Championship Sweden Video

Scotty Evil1

Good stuff.

How many dabs did you get on that section you were in at 3 minutes? Looked like about 8 from your elbow and end of handlebar... Still, sweet move to get to that part :)

Oi, im trying hard enough, hahaha, didnt get any dabs, cleaned it :~) (much better ride than canas hehe,jk)

That was awesome :unsure:

Dani Comas though  :)  Erm, Crazy. What happened to his brake?

Nice one!

I think his hose burst, so the first section you see him ride, its with no back brake(section 7) he had to use an old marta for the rest of the trial

YO

Haha, thats my claim to fame, sidehopping something to wheels that canas( 10xchamp!! hehe) had to put his peddle down on. lol

That drop, think i done that better than him as well ( wow, my head swelling up lol) , i dropped stright from the top, was like 9-10 foot. Big balls haha.

But you've got to watch does elites :) :) , you wont believe it till you see it

Soz patrick, only got a bit at the end of the day :unsure:

haha no worries just watched it, nice video, even managed to get a pissed off fred savage in at the end. For those that dont know on the sloped rock that dani slides down,all the elite riders missed the flag.

Thought that was a good video myself, the rocks look very mossy not good really slipping all the time. Where did you come then ?

Gaz :(

I came 4th in cadet, i didnt have the best ride, but was still happy with some of my rides

1 point away from 3rd!!! :o

That was just crazy.  :o

What was the deal with the no back brake bit?

Danni's hose just burst or something, so he didnt have a back back through all of section 7, then he got an old crapppy marta, that didnt work much better lol

So unlucky

just downloading now!!! will edit when done!!!

sounds good from the comments

EDIT: amazing video, nice riding there scott, you impressed me most out of everyone!!! how come vinny was minding comas? i dont get it!! KOXX-MONTY!!

joE! :o :o

Edited by oakley

just downloading now!!! will edit when done!!!

sounds good from the comments

EDIT: amazing video, nice riding there scott, you impressed me most out of everyone!!! how come vinny was minding comas? i dont get it!! KOXX-MONTY!!

joE! ;)  (Y)

Really??

you think so joe :"> :">

Ah thanks :- :) hehe

I rode ok there, really messed up my start

about vince ^^^ grantham explaned