Snapped

Alexxx

Riding this afternoon, and snapped my team forks just above what seems to be a inner tube on the steerer. I got them about 8months ago from EZ trials and i think there not around anymore so was wondering about a warrenty replacement as i heard from a mate they have a years warrenty but i have no idea who to contact about this as im pretty sure EZ trials aren't around anymore. I don't really go big on the front and haven't landed heavy on the front at all.

pics to follow later

Cheers for any help

Alex

Echo forks do seem to snap at the steerer, it happens with urbans too. I have heard that EZ trials are no longer in business so they dont answer calls or are very hard to get hold of? Anyway if you get to talk to them then you rightfully should get a replacement. :-

Well someone has to take the responsibility for it. Should be the main importer as they deal with the forks coming in and out. Whoever the main importer is, NSE?

Its like if bikedock went bust and everyone who bought forks from there (ie myself) would be screwed unless the main importer took care of it. Mine are urbans and I ride with alex, he rides 10X smoother than me and Im front touching on them :-

hey mate,

it may sound stupid but get a mate or you if you can braze or weld and weld the steerer back together, it will hold for a while, look at frames!!! all brazed!!,

hope i helped!!<

Toby

it is stupid lol, you cant really fix a broken steerer, espeacilaly on alu forks :P and brazing alu wont work....