Help!

B-Line

:( i thought i had something special.  :)  Yeah we have kitkats. at the moment its 5:05, so 12:05 there i believe.

But in all seriousness, i have another problem it seems, her dad hates me beasue i hurt her. He's irish to so that doesnt help, and racist  :lol:  How the hell do i get back on his good side. Her brother is fine i bought him absinthe and were friends again and her mom..i made her a card saying sorry for what i did and shes fune with me now. Its just her jerk off dad. Any ideas?

oh and keep on with the comments on my other situation  :D

Whoa whoa whooooooooa - you gave them presents 'cos you dumped her, then nailed someone else?

Weirdest reason *ever* for getting a bottle of absynthe...

"Here you go Mark."

"What...? Why are you giving me this?"

"Well, you see, I was going out with your sister, but dumped her 'cos it got hella serious, had sex with an ex, and now want to get back with her."

"OK, put it on the pile..."

least tomm knows im from fecking swindon though, everyone seems to think im from bristol :lol:

Haha for some reason I wrote Bristol down first. But then I remembered and changed it. Random :(

the answer is in your post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cough

:)

the answer is in your post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cough

No longdistance cybersex for you!!! :lol: And i though we had something....then you turn around and rip my heart out! :(

I guess i'll just go to Tomm, he thinks i have a sexy canadain ass :D

Edited by B-Line

No longdistance cybersex for you!!!  :lol:  And i though we had something....then you turn around and rip my heart out!  :(

I guess i'll just go to Tomm, he thinks i have a sexy canadain ass  :D

Dads are funny like that, of girls. I dunno why I quoted this post but yeah. Basically just make him think you're better than what he sees you as. Like drive up to their house in a Ferrari and wearing a suit and give him some diamonds and say "The car is yours" He'll come around then.

Girls are stupid and can think weird things in their head without any due cause.  I

YES, i agree..

Recently her dad's been acting rather odd and stuff and shes blaming me for it all....Slightly crap....Can't say anything or it just gets so much worse....

Yeah fathers are always going to be protective of their daughters *prays to god he doesn't end up with a daughter* I obviously want boys because we are so much less maintanence :lol:

Oh James is this girl the one you had sexual intercourse with :) I want to hear more about this :D

Get her dad a 4 pack of Guiness and a big green hat and say, "I love your daughter mister, I wana marry her some day *hic* Honest to god I'm sorra" In a funny accent like them old american films :D

James :(

We all want boys james....what, are we gonna teach our daughters trials? Duh :lol:

Yeah so get this, yesteday of...6:30ish i was getting ready to head down to the pub and get a bite to eat and have some brews. Anyway the lady calls up( K, she has a name lol, its not as confusing this way) So Shannon calls me up and says "I just wanted to say i love you. Im going off to a show tonight with the girls so i didnt want you to freak out becasue you havent talked to me today. Anyway I love you and i'll talk to you tomorrow morning when i wake up."

What you make of that?

Well all i have f**king amazing news. Here it is, 4:01 in the morning and im having a party. And well after lots of talking and such me and shannon have decided to get back together. I am so increadibly happy you guy have no idea. Anyway thank you all for your help, and Tom i will remember i have a sexy canadian ass :turned: and james, not cybersex for you hahahahahaha, your cut!

Oh and Kelsey approves...i dont expect any of you to understand hahaha were all pretty sloshed!

Blaine