Updated: T-a-trials.tk Site

trialsboytom

I have now after a couple of months, updated T-A-Trials. But when i came to look for the files on my PC they were all gone, so i started from scratch and here it is..... www.T-A-Trials.tk

Please give feedback on what is good or crap about it.

Thanks Tom

Edited by trialsboytom

Site lloks aliright :lol:

The pis are borken on the riders page and the pic on the home page is aswell

And it looks abit weird with the buttons and the banner having a different shade of yellow on the outisde.....was that intentional?

Otherwise looks pretty good :(

And wheres my link :)" :D

Site lloks aliright  :lol:

The pis are borken on the riders page and the pic on the home page is aswell

And it looks abit weird with the buttons and the banner having a different shade of yellow on the outisde.....was that intentional?

Otherwise looks pretty good  :(

And wheres my link  :)"  :D

The button's are intentional so that you can see were the link is :D

I am sorting out those broken pictures but on the riders page i dont see anything wrong?

Tom

Thanks for the fast feedback.

At the end of the day i still think you shouldn't bother with the site and vids and just ride more.

There's still the odd one or to pics that don't work, but they do somtimes. :turned: But the site in general looks ok. But still has the look of the steriotypical personal site, rather than looking proffestional.

At the end of the day i still think you shouldn't bother with the site and vids and just ride more.

There's still the odd one or to pics that don't work, but they do somtimes.  :turned: But the site in general looks ok. But still has the look of the steriotypical personal site, rather than looking proffestional.

Does mine class as professional?

http://www.wytrials.co.uk

Hehe.

Your T-A-Trials.tk site won't load in my browser.

(Y)

Forget about the site and do some riding, if instead of messing round with your site you rode you would improve a lot quicker.

well said. Any website can look ok but in this case whats the point in having one if you only just started trials and basically carnt do anything impressive.

If this seems harsh its not because this little kid is a true t**t.

Forget about the site and do some riding, if instead of messing round with your site you rode you would improve a lot quicker.

If everyone did that then we probably wouldn't have Trials-Forum, websites with tips and stuff on. Personally I think trials websites are a wicked idea :turned:

Zeromatt, maybe you ride every hour of the day and dont sleep and chill out sometimes and stuff, maybe you dont have any interests aside from riding, i dunno. Myself, I tend to have a bit of free time in the evening to do stuff like that - websites, some people enjoy making them and documenting their sport, if you dont, thats also fine, but what you said was just slating infairly.

how did you get sponsered by Rimjam did you send them a vid or did they 'scout' you?

Nice site By the way

Joe  :mellow:

Are they sponserd, or are they just selling them?

Hmm, it's a bit poo IMO, i know i don't have my own website, if it did, i wouldn't show it around looking like that, my interest is more on the taking pics side of thing *waits to get slate by every fanny on the forum*. It just looks so gay, even the colour irritates me.

Biketrialler, this is not a dig at you, but do you know how many videos and crap trialsboytom has made? It seems as if all he does is make a site and release videos.

Yeah, its a rubbish looking site, and I had no idea about the videos. But to be fair to the guy some people just like making stuff like that, even if they arent very good at it. Maybe he doesnt have much of a social life? Whatever. Doesnt hurt anyone if he makes stuff like that.