Donation To The Dj Memorial Fund

forum mum

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who bought tar from Jon.

I dont know what Jon's forum name is so this is the next best way of passing our Thanks to him for sending me a cheque for £15.00.....this is greatfully received and will go towards a bench for the garden at Fitzharry's school.

If anyone knows who Jon is please could you ask him to send me a pm.

Thanks to everyone, you lot are brilliant. X

Love Sue

xxxxxx :mellow: :- :- :D

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who bought tar from Jon.

I dont know what Jon's forum name is so this is the next best way of passing our Thanks to him for sending me a cheque for £15.00.....this is greatfully received and will go towards a bench for the garden at Fitzharry's school.

If anyone knows who Jon is please could you ask him to send me a pm.

Thanks to everyone, you lot are brilliant. X

Love Sue

xxxxxx :mellow:  :-  :-  :D

I think that would be " JT!" on the forum :P B)

YAY for JT!, for some reason at one point I disliked you, but recently you've grown on me, tis completely off topic. But this definetely swung it, you are cool*.

*Disclaimer: Monkey's opinion of cool is not very cool, other people may mock you because Monkey thinks you are cool. People mock Monkey, mainly because he annoys them and talks in third person. Monkey thinks they are jealous, Monkey's probably wrong.

good effort JT!  :)

but...how ironic is it that you ain't posted in here. The one topic that praises you. (N)

I work my way from top to bottom. (Y)

No problem, it wasn't my money anyway.

Lets just hope Whitby counsil don't find out that I was digging it up out the sea wall. :D

Oh, by the way, i wasn't selling it i was giving it away and asking for donations. (N)

Edited by JT!

YAY for JT!, for some reason at one point I disliked you, but recently you've grown on me, tis completely off topic. But this definetely swung it, you are cool*.

*Disclaimer: Monkey's opinion of cool is not very cool, other people may mock you because Monkey thinks you are cool. People mock Monkey, mainly because he annoys them and talks in third person. Monkey thinks they are jealous, Monkey's probably wrong.

Lmao monkey is extremely hillarious at times (N)"