New Onza Frame

dave85

So you've ridden Ben Slinger's proto frame then?

Look at the top 20 world riders, and average their wheelbases. Then think again.

Anyway, frame looks sweet. Good to see its not an exact replica of the Zoo, even though it would have been entirely possible :(

So you've ridden Ben Slinger's proto frame then?

Look at the top 20 world riders, and average their wheelbases. Then think again.

Anyway, frame looks sweet. Good to see its not an exact replica of the Zoo, even though it would have been entirely possible :(

As it happens yes i have... ask the pink elephant i was with at the time... and is that long proto frame going to be released anytime soon, if at all? Will onza have the guts to release it?

So my point still stands... when will onza ever learn

I'm tempted to use Ali C's theory here, get a proper bike. Really, the long mod idea has only been around for a year or so, why should onza go with a fad like that on the basis of one design which is bummed by all and sundry?

its about 1030 wheelbase, so no its not short!! nice height on the bb, think its around 50 mm, and rides a treat!! cant see any reason to slag them of for this as there doing riders a favour buy bringing down the cost of bikes!! would be nice to see some green stickers on there?? dont you think!!

your point being... there all short

was thinking that.. your full of shit :(

sorry but had to be said..

t rex isnt short.. t pro isnt immensly short.. what bike do you ride mate ??

and why the f**k do you think ben slingers frame has had two prototypes already ??? because they are planning to release it well done.. now stop spending all your god damn time on this forum and go ride your bike...

yeah as ryan said.. you bum cls waaaay to much andy

Edited by aust

was thinking that.. your full of shit :(

sorry but had to be said..

t rex isnt short.. t pro isnt immensly short.. what bike do you ride mate ??

and why the f**k do you think ben slingers frame has had two prototypes already ??? because they are planning to release it well done.. now stop spending all your god damn time on this forum and go ride your bike...

i would do but some of us are at work... er... working

and since when is a t pro long and a trex a mod? read what i write before spilling your poorly gramatacised drivvle over the pages of this thread...

oh and something else i thought of... why would Ben pester onza about prototyping a longer mod if he thought the current range were long enough? and hes not exactly tall is he?

Edited by andyroo

Andyroo, you're being an idiot, stop spouting crap about a frame you havn't even rode, let alone know the geo of. Wheelbase does not make a frame!!

Anywho, the frame looks sweet as, bet Slinger's loving it over the T-Pro he was riding previously :(

Andyroo, you're being an idiot, stop spouting crap about a frame you havn't even rode, let alone know the geo of. Wheelbase does not make a frame!!

Anywho, the frame looks sweet as, bet Slinger's loving it over the T-Pro he was riding previously :(

Im talking about the bloody current range! for crying out loud it doesnt take two seconds to read a post properly rather than skim reading it does it?

Thats cool that it is 1030, and aust I "think" he was meaning the other mods are short.

Its good that they are similar designs to others because you are always guaranteed a fair price with onza, so all i can say is good job :(

Im talking about the bloody current range! for crying out loud it doesnt take two seconds to read a post properly rather than skim reading it does it?

So they're a bit behind on the mod range, theyve put time, effort and money into making TWO shit hot stock bikes, which are untouchable for the price. Just 'cos they havent got round to selling carbon copies of the zoo is no reason to chuck your toys out of the pram.

By you saying "when will Onza ever learn..." it suggests that you already know the geo of that frame and are saying that it's short. You also say that long works, why is it that the current World Champ is riding a Monty?

If I'm the only one that thought that I'll retract my statement, but I'm fairly sure others thought the same as me.