Monty 06 221 Ti

Gaz M

Well, firstly sorry for disapointing you there are no "Sneak Peaks" but im aware monty release a new frame every year and was wondering which month isit againthat a new frame is released? also does anyone know anything about it? i only know one thing for sure and one thing im unsure about, first thing is they have definately got a new colour which is this:

montyb205pr20068se.jpg

also another thing is there might be 3 colours, Scotchbrite, Traffic Cone Red And Carbon, and the colour above

I think if you look closely dani comas is riding the new frame,the only difference is a little bit of welding on the drop out and i think this has been done to strengthen it incase you want to run a rear disk, which pretty much no one does anyway. Also i think, not deffo but they may come with hope monotrials for 2006, dont hole me to that though. also the paint job will be simular to the little toddelers bike but a silver one will still be avaliable.

-Hugh

"The new 231Ti´06 Full Disc supposes one more step in the evolution of the bicycles, a new concept that will not make anybody indifferent."

Monty speak > Deng speak

Don't get how it's "the most adavanced [sic] trials bicycle" either.

I don't get why they don't use the Brisa-style disc mounting system either? Seems a shitload stronger than just bodging the tab on the outside of the frame...

I hate the carbon bit in the middle :- hope the mod version does'nt have it, also it say's the rear disk option costs the same, think i miight try it, one thing that confuses me, why dont dani, cesar etc use something uber powerful like a hayes 6 pot on the rear or something? im sure theres a good explanation but to me that would make sence :lol:

I hate the carbon bit in the middle  :lol: hope the mod version does'nt have it, also it say's the rear disk option costs the same, think i miight try it, one thing that confuses me, why dont dani, cesar etc use something uber powerful like a hayes 6 pot on the rear or something? im sure theres a good explanation but to me that would make sence  (Y)

What carbon bit?

I think still think discs arn't meant for the back. :-

the 20" comes outfirst world round, when i will be recieving mine! 23rd of july to be procised!

joE! :shifty: i like the look already|!

So, joe, you've only got a day to get used to it? Thats a bit poo!

Cheers,

Joe.

i don't know what bike you are riding now but i would imagine it is a 05 monty?? well surely they aren't going to make that many changes that is is going to take a week for you to get used to it. :shifty:

Any ideas what they are going to do to it because they're probably just gonna be a stronger disc mount or something??? last time there were no changes apart from it being red and having a disc mount.

imo guy

I am riding my Echo team short right now, and at a comp yesterday I rode my friends Xlite 26", last years red one. And its the best stock bike I've ever ridden, and all you people who say you can't get your rear disc to work, get an Avid 8". Mine worked flawlessly on my Megamo and this one worked flawlessly on the Monty.

no news is being released on the monty 06 mod! but malcom told me that it is going to be otu of this world! no other bike company has ever done anything like it! i no the paint job on it, i think!

and i know one other change! but i aint going to tell you, just to be annoying!

joE! :- ^_^"

Why dont dani, cesar etc use something uber powerful like a hayes 6 pot on the rear or something? im sure theres a good explanation but to me that would make sence  :-

Because Hayes don't make a 6 pot maybe?

And 'cos of weight etc.

I really like the look of the stock, nice to see they've put a larger than 160mm rear rotor on there as well.

The mod looks ok, good that they've re-vamped it.

The toddler's bike looks good, taking care of the 'soon to be' trialsters is always decent :lol:

Because Hayes don't make a 6 pot maybe?

And 'cos of weight etc.

I really like the look of the stock, nice to see they've put a larger than 160mm rear rotor on there as well.

The mod looks ok, good that they've re-vamped it.

The toddler's bike looks good, taking care of the 'soon to be' trialsters is always decent :P

I ment the words Hayes & 6 Pot to be seperate, like why dont they use a Hayes or a 6 Pot or something along those lines