Coustelliers & Koxx Team - On Dvd 1hr 20

Trebor

All for £8.50 (or there abouts), by the way, I'm not producing this, I just thought I'd let everyone know about it. If this is in the wrong part of the forum, move the topic if you so desire :shifty:

This is an absolute bargain guys, getting to see such awesome footage in such awesome quality from the comfort of your living chair. Obviously don't expect a masterpiece in terms of editing, this is pretty much a case of get awesome footage, put it into one video, with some nice tuneage in the background. The footage is pretty much all natual riding, except for the street riding you see at Koxx Days.

The Trailer

The quality shown here is obviously crappy internet video quality, the dvd is surprisingly enough - dvd quality. It, according to the front of the disc, is NTSC format, meaning it doesn't play on regular DVD players, I've been able to watch if fine on my computer (just a normal Dell DVD-R player) and, surprisingly enough, on my PS2 - which hasn't been chipped or anything. Either way, if you have a Multi-Region player you'll be fine.

To get hold of it you'll either need to find the member CCK on OTN forum, or you can email him at ckowall8@aol.com with questions, though hopefully I've given the relavent information saving lots of people emailing him. The DVD itself costs $15 (including shipping costs) and will end up being posted by your regular post guy, so you won't have to stay in and sign for it or anything.

Cameron's gonna be in France for a week, leaving today I think, so I doubt he'll answer emails until he gets back - who wants to waste time on a computer when on holiday?

Apart from those impressive ups, that trailer did nothing for me. :shifty:  Good luck to them though, I wouldn't know where to start actually making a DVD :shifty:

J.

Hmm, I'm sure you'd be alright, especially with that awesome tune :)"

But yeah, I figured there'd be mixed opinions on it, just 'cause there's such a wide variety of riders on here, but for those that at least enjoy watching natural it's a good buy. The DVD itself isn't amazingly well done or anything, very simple Menu, 3 Chapters, some fading between clips and Titles for each segment. Hardly beyond your reach, I'd imagine if you wanted to make a DVD you'd make it more a trials film as apposed to some Pro Footage wacked on a DVD.