My 2nd Natural Video

SebJT

As I feel I'm improving a lot in the natural department and that i was gonna be very bored today (being picked up from uni tomorrow, but everyone went home yesterday) I though I'd film my ride at Matlock yesterday.

Here is the video, so of you may find it a little boring as well natural isn't all about "going huge" but i feel its quite nicly chilled and also shows you want Matlock quarry is like to ride if you havent seen/been there before. I love it there. May cost me £6.45 on the train and take 1.5hrs to get there but I'd prefer to do that any day then ride street (even brum (Y))

Please comment if you download, want to see what people think.

Thanks

Seb

PS: If trials-shack goes down and i dont notice, post up and ill upload it elsewhere.

Nice video Seb, maybe a bit long and boring, but like you said, its natural so hard to avoid that. Picked up half way through though (Y)

Thing is, its made we wanna ride there again sooooooo much, such a cool place (Y)

not a very enjoyable vid really, got boring after a minute or so! and the spot doesn't look that good, i have bben to loads better, ever been knabbs, dudwood, addingham, back cowm!

joE! ^_^

haha mate, that riding spot pisses all over them!!!! you cant see anything from the vid, but there is so much stuff to ride, loads and loads. You could ride there all year and not be bored. Makes everywhere else look so crap!

Knabb quarry is nowhere near as good as that place, u really cant see the extent of the goodness from that video!!

It is unbelievable. I heard a rumour that it used to be matt and ed tongues secret training ground.