Tom

Carl - (calopsS)

and me

yeah all filmed on saturday in the sunny sunshine :- was a great ride :lol:

30mbs big and 3 mins long!

Enjoy

TRIALS SHACK LINK

mike

Oh and many many thanks to trials shack for hosting (all my vids). I owe you a beer dude B)

hahaha, coolio vidio.

however, i can never understand why whenever i see a shipley glen vid, i can never recognise any of the spots. I only reconised two, one deep in the trees down the hill, and one further up the top where theres a drop gap between two big fat rocks (where i once nearly flew over the bars and off an average sized cliff. :lol:

anyway...looked hot, i was feelin the heat just watching it. same again this saturday? :-

Was a chilled video, sorry but I did not like the music. I also think that slowing down some of the clip in places was not needed. I am not slaging your video was quite good :lol: , just pointing out bits I did not like.

Was that a 24" orange leeson. B) ?

Gaz :-"

Loving the video Mike, marks the occasion nicely :D That was the hottest day i have ever ridden in! 5 hours solid too and the sunburn to prove hehe :(

I thought the vid was really chilled out and some huge things in there. The gap across the 2 cliffs looks sweet ;) And me at the end on that log well lol i was tired with a headache and my bike was not feeling too good either :P

Was that a 24" orange leeson. :) ?

Yes it was, we are all street riders, just felt like making a natty vid for a change.

Top job anyway Mike

Danny

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :) It was a great chilled out ride, despite us all baking in the sun and getting sunburnt (our own fault though).

The glen is a great riding spot - its got a shop that sells bacon butties, ice cream, sweets, drinks, etc and there is also a pub. oh and rocks are good too.

Mike

Edited by leedstrials

Nice, chilled vid! The way natural vids should be. Looked like a wicked day, nice and fun! Liked how the moves got better as the vid progressed. I would love to ride that place again soon...

Cheers,

Joe.