Tattos

damo

Do you like em?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like em?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dammit man tell me about the golf shoes

Just wondering what your views are with them, i've recently got a few and started my sleeve. But i've been getting different views on them some people like them but others in the street will just stare at me as if i'm an escaped convict lol. :D"

:P

Edited by damo

I have a tatoo of a lizard/geko on my rights ankle.

Some people say it kool others dont.

I tend to like just plain black tatoo's i have my next one lined up.Its gonna be a cross on my right forearm. look kool and reflects why where or are on this earth ( to some people).

oh and everyone seems to have a big picture of tatoos been painfull.

Dont really know where that came from it is more of a annoying scratch feeling.

Mind you mine only took half an hour in spain one day

overall i love some hate others

Seriously thiking about a tatoo, have 2 ideas so far, ones quite small and subtle(sp?) the others not, im thinking of my initials on the inside of my arm kinda just under my elbow, OR Jonno accross my shoulders, the second would be the one id prefer but i dont think il do it somehow, might not look quite as cool later on....

Jonno.......

Edited by Jonno

Dont really know where that came from it is more of a annoying scratch feeling.

Try getting it on your spine and lasting an hour an half will try get some pics up of mine soon (as i can't get the right angle on my back)

I like them, I just don't like the chavvy ones and some people just really don't look right with them.

I want one on my hip but I'm to much of a baby to get it done, a lot of my mates don't like tattoos, but its my body and I can do what I want to it!

I like your tattoo Damo :P

my mate got one, it looks wuite cool.

He has a tribal thing across the top of his back.

I personally wouldnt get one, but it did look alright :D

"good waste of £140" he said... :P

Edited by Dan6061

Wow that thats tatoo is soo nice imo. damo.

Realy like it but maybe on the forearm insted of your back  :D

thats the thing about computers you don't no wheather someone is sarcastic. :)

But the reason why i got it on my spine is so if i don't like it i don't have to see it,

But i love it and yeah so far i've spent around £150 on tattoos

I don't HATE them, but i get the impression that people get them just to be 'cool' or to stand out from the crowd.

People should be noticed becasue they are genuinley a 'cool' person, not becasue they have dyed their hair, or they have 4000 peircings, or they have tatoos.

Like i said, i don't hate them, more the reasoning behind them.

But the reason why i got it on my spine is so if i don't like it i don't have to see it

Why would you get it if you were not sure if you liked it? Thats stupid in my opinion, eveyone of my tattys has a meaning and i put lots of thought into it.

Now I just need to be 18 :P

Im only 17 and i got it done all i had to do was fill out a bit of paper saying when my birthday was and i agree to the terms and conditions of the tattoo or something like that (Y)

Hmmm, might be worth considering.

It depends what you want doing. Say if it was something really small, that don't have much meaning to you right now there's no point. But if it's something that has alot of meaning to you right now go now, or else if you get it done later it might not have as much meaning.