My New Toy

Joe Papasnap Maher

Well i came into a little bit of money as it was my 18th birthday but still, im skint as a runt lol

dave, i havnt swapped for good, i still have the xtp, just gonna see how this lil sexy minx goes.

Ben, i was reading your post without seeing the bottem bit, and i was like oh my god, next time i see him, im gonna twat him ;)

Ahh rite... guess im just gonna have to work my arse off... im thinking 24.. hehe.

J.

Thats what i call sex on wheels  (Y)  :P

Like the blue hubs and the echo 2005 cranks !  :P

Bit of topic but what plazmatic pads are the best? The CRM's, CRV's or spanish flys on a grind ?? ?? ??

Cheers Chris  :D

crm-magura

crv-v brake

same pad-different backings, i found my old crms (before i got a v) very good on a grind, but shit when they got wet

i have the spanish flys on my v brake currently and they arent too bad, got good hold and modulation, but again-shit in the wet

spec wise looks very similar to mine!

how you like it. mine seems a wee heavy at the front compared to older ones but otherwise it rides like a dream

Ive ridden mine for 15mins before breaking something and my brothers and the geometry compensates for the extra weight. The bike feels more evenly balanced weight wise due to the increase at the front. I love mine and Ive only ridden it for 15mins. Hopefully getit all sorted by Friday.

I poste dmineon here for someone to help me compress it but no one did so then I found the bike pics threadand put it in there.

While Ive commented on this topic lets add mine in aswell. Has a full set of King parts in silver, monty isis cranks and fsa bb, echo bar and stem, onza rims, hope m4 and a maggie.

pbpic521140.jpg
Edited by Michael Hardman