My New Toy

Joe Papasnap Maher

So you know not only have a top of the range Koxx (XTP), with top parts, but now a top of the range Echo (Team) with top parts?

And heres some of struggling to keep one bike maintained. :P

There is a bike pics thread Joe by the way now. :)

So you know not only have a top of the range Koxx (XTP), with top parts, but now a top of the range Echo (Team) with top parts?

And heres some of struggling to keep one bike maintained. :P

There is a bike pics thread Joe by the way now. :)

i know .... dont get me wrong co-op dont pay me great money, lol but i what i do get payed goes on the bike :">

nice bike i just got mine and it rides absolutely assume and did you get the long or short one.

Ben

Short, it rides amzing. like a bmx infact ?:( lol

Personally i think it looks shit its no different to all the other gay twatish mods out there. I know for a fact joe aint gonna ride it aswell as it should be as hes so crap. Hes not even not worthy of a bike as crap as a apollo.

how did you afford this Joe, been sucking dick alot recently?

Just wanted to add that joe maher is a gimp.

I didnt mean anything i said above (apart from the sucking dick part) its just aparently im harsh :)

Joes a lovely lad and i know he will ride this very very sexy bike very well.

Bloody sex is that!  I thought you drove Joe?  How can you afford to run your car as well as put money on these top steeds of yours?  Im baffled.  Ive ridden one of these new Team's, and it was amazing.

J.

Well i came into a little bit of money as it was my 18th birthday but still, im skint as a runt lol

dave, i havnt swapped for good, i still have the xtp, just gonna see how this lil sexy minx goes.

Ben, i was reading your post without seeing the bottem bit, and i was like oh my god, next time i see him, im gonna twat him :)