Dale Kemp Video 1

Biff

Not a bad video. Good amount of riding, clearly the ET24 is working well for you!!

Thought the music was a little repetitive and there was a bit too much camera angle swapping... i know i know I did it and I regret it haha.. but yea, overall good video.

One word though, HELMET B) .

J.

Edited by trialmedia

clearly the ET24 is working well for you!!

Once word though, HELMET :S .

Yeah riding wise - but strength wise, nah B)

Was wondering when someone would say that. He's got one but sometimes don't wear it, I think he should wear it even if its only a little more than how often he already wears it

Bloody good vid that is....great riding from the dale there and he wears a helmet all the time now B).And to the peeps who no dale who dont already no dales going back to the e.t he likes the justice but he mises the e.t too much so by next time you see him heel be back on e.t and an even better setup this time round and hopefully it wont snap as easy this time.well done agen dale and nice editing bif.

christof :S

whoo nice video. Havent seen anythnig with Dale since i were in Sheff...

Really good riding, good style and everything. Editing was fairly good, didnät like the music though.

I also recognize alot of the spots in there... I had a really good time last autumn riding there with Craig L scott, Dale, Phil(cant remember last name) , Jordie Cooke and a few locals. I really want to go back :(